Boasting far reaching lake views towards the iconic Bellagio peninsular, this Central Lake hideaway combines luxury serenity with the close proximity of the buzzing resort of Menaggio, the famous tennis and golf clubs and the wide range of Central Lake attractions.
Inside, the 2-storey villa has been styled to impress, with the lake views serving as the perfect back drop to the contemporary open plan space. Intimate feeling too, the Living and Dining space also offers an ambient open fireplace and is accompanied by a separate stylish TV room (NO TV CHANNELS ONLY DVD) for those classic movie nights. The accompanying Kitchen and lake view dining area with balcony access also sets the scene for a chic yet carefree getaway.
The sunny lake view balcony with café dining set for 4 is accompanied by a covered lake view terrace equipped with a stylish alfresco sitting area and Jacuzzi. If that wasn’t enough, the lower level garden lets you savour a sunny private terrace with sun loungers, an alfresco dining set and a stone-built BBQ.
The jacuzzi is open from 25th February to 15th October.
The sleeping accommodation doesn’t disappoint either; with 1 lake view Master Double featuring alongside a 2nd Double bedroom, 2 Twin bedrooms (each with joinable beds) and 1 Single bedroom. A family bathroom and 2 Shower rooms complete the internal layout of this impressive retreat.
A private garage conveniently features too. For guests with children, the garden features a trampoline, small slide, swing and playhouse (under parents' supervision).
From its panoramic lake view setting, the quiet hillside location places guests within a short drive away from the nature reserve and local shop and bus service of Plesio. The authentic hillside village is situated just 12 minutes’ drive from the resort amenities, lido and ferry links of Menaggio and is a 14 minutes’ drive from the Loveno Tennis club and the Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club.
The villa is also well placed for reaching the hiking routes, restaurants, villa and botanical gardens and picturesque resort villages along the Central Lake (all within a 20 minutes’ drive away).
Plesio is also placed a 26 minutes’ drive from Lake Lugano, a 70 minutes’ drive from Como and is 1 hr 27 minutes’ drive from Milan Malpensa.
• The spacious lake view Living area sets the scene for effortless entertaining
• Accompanied by a cosy sitting area with ambient fireplace, a gorgeous dining area for 8 and direct balcony access
• Complemented by a separate TV room furnished with a chic L-shaped sofa and a Smart TV with DVD player (please note this TV can only be used for movies)
• A covered lake view balcony also offers the perfect outdoor venue; with a Jacuzzi and stylish sitting area on hand to let you unwind
• Features a bright and spacious Kitchen equipped with an electric hob, oven, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, coffee machine and dishwasher
• Offers a breakfast table for 4
• Accompanied by a lake view Dining table for 8 in the open plan
• The balcony features a café dining set for 4
• The lower level private garden also provides an alfresco dining set and stone-built BBQ
The gorgeous holiday home features a flexible range of bedrooms, to suit groups of 8-9.
• A beautiful Master bedroom with Double bed, wardrobe and lake view balcony
• A spacious Double Bedroom perfect for enjoying a good night’s rest
• A flexible Twin bedroom with joinable beds and a wardrobe
• A 2nd flexible room with Twin joinable beds and a wardrobe
• Perfect for a child or visiting guest
• Features a Single bed and wardrobe
For additional guests, adult single camp beds and baby cots can also be hired (for an extra cost).
• A family Bathroom fitted with a bath tub, wash basin, WC and bidet
• A convenient Bathroom fitted with a shower cubicle, wash basin, WC and bidet
• Another convenient Bathroom offering a shower cubicle, wash basin, WC and bidet
A Jacuzzi tub also features out on the private lake view balcony. The home is also equipped with laundry and ironing facilities.
• A picture-perfect lake view setting
• Peaceful hillside location
• Fireplace, central heating and fan
• TV is only equipped for movies
• DVD player provided
• Music stereo
• Covered outdoor Jacuzzi
• Universal shaver-plug and hairdryer
• Washing machine and ironing facilities
• 6 Sun loungers
• Private parking and garage
• 16 internal steps
* dogs are welcome
Made to entertain, the covered lake view terrace offers far reaching views towards Bellagio. Furnished with a chic outdoor sitting area and covered Jacuzzi, guests can truly unwind in style. Perfect for those coffee mornings and romantic sunset aperitifs, a sunny lake balcony reachable from the Living room offers a dining set for 4, whilst downstairs the lower terrace offers a sunny alfresco terrace with BBQ and sun loungers.
The villa features a private parking space and garage.
The well-serviced hillside village of Plesio promises an authentic holiday stay on the Central Lake. Home to a nature reserve with walking trails, a local array of amenities and a frequent bus service to Menaggio, the scene is set for a timeless base from which to enjoy an authentic taste of Lake Como.
The tranquillity of the holiday home’s location is in perfect contrast to the bustling lakeside centre of Menaggio, 12 minutes’ drive/ bus ride away. This contrast offers a lovely varied holiday experience to take in, throughout the year.
The famous resort town offers a wealth of family-friendly appeal; with cafes, restaurants and boutique shops to enjoy alongside its super family Lido, mini golf, play area, boat rental, kayak hire and central lake ferry service. The hillside of Menaggio also boasts the prestigious Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club and the Loveno Tennis club (14 minutes’ drive away), as well as quick easy road links the ‘La Barcola’ Agroturismo, the horse riding centres of Porlezza and the Swiss city highlights of Lugano (a 53 minutes’ drive away).
For those seeking adventure, Lake Como offers a breath taking setting for hiking and cycling, boat and kayak rental, water sports, sailing, paragliding, rock climbing, canyoning and Italian Alp skiing.
The villa attractions and resort appeal of Tremezzina, Varenna and Bellagio are also easily accessible by central lake ferry from Menaggio, whilst the cities of Como (70 minutes’ drive) and Milan (1 hr 43 minutes’ drive) are also within easy reach for day trips and evenings out. Milan Malpensa airport is just 1 hr 27 minutes’ minutes’ drive away.
- Lake View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Large Property
- Pets Allowed
- Pets Possible
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Horse
- Coffee Machine
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Full Kitchen
- High Definition TV
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Indoor
- Music Stereo
- On Hillside
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Private Garden
- Private Parking Space
- Single Villa
- Suitable for Elderly
- Sun Loungers
- Very Quiet Location
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|2 nights||24 Jun 2017||25 Aug 2017||€3100|
|2 nights||26 Aug 2017||22 Jun 2018||€2700|
|2 nights||23 Jun 2018||24 Aug 2018||€3100|
|2 nights||25 Aug 2018||04 Jan 2019||€2700|
|Additional Service Charge: €540 (7 days & less) & €540 (7 days plus)|