They are all fully furnished and fitted with air-conditioning systems. Each apartment has an open plan kitchen, dining and living area with satellite TV. Each large terrace overlooks Lake Lugano and the beautiful surrounding green mountains, a perfect place to for 'al fresco dining' or sunbathing.
The properties have a one large double bedroom then either a second bedroom containing either a double bed or bunk beds and a double sofa bed in the living area, meaning the property comfortably sleeps 6. (All double beds can be twinned). The bedrooms are divided by an internal dividing wall.
Wireless internet connection can also be obtained from each apartment by request in the computer shop just infront of the main building.
The residence enjoys a wide range of facilities, such as a private beach, large outdoor swimming pool, sun-beds, attractive park grounds, a cycle path winding through the whole complex, mini-golf fields, a children's play area, main reception, on-site hairdresser, Italian restaurant, internet cafe and bar, conference rooms, on-site parking, laundry room, linen hire as well as tennis and cycle hire, all very close by.
The town centre of Porlezza is within close proximity to Porto Letizia and the local supermarket conveniently close by. There is also a good selection of local Italian restaurants to sample and then you can end the evening, walking along the beautiful lakeside boulevard.
Porlezza is just 12 km, over the mountain pass from Menaggio on Lake Como and is on the scenic route to the town of Swiss town Lugano. Porlezza is the principle town at this Southern end of the Lake in Italy and adds an Italian flavour to a well known Swiss name!
Just above Porlezza is the village of Carlazzo which is close to the nature reserve surrounding "Lake Piano" and which has a rich and ancient history. With a castle of its own and medieval fortifications, this village was once well protected. As with most towns and villages around the lakes, they have a heritage steeped in religion. Churches and monuments abound and this region is no different. The Church of St. Giorgio in nearby Gottro, is well worth a visit just to see the Romanesque Bell Tower. Other churches to visit include St. Stefano which houses a famous organ made by the Serassi family in 1858. Serassi is one of the most famous families of organ builders in Italy and Europe and have been organ building art for six generations from 1720 to 1895 - their name is synonymous with quality, music, Lombardy and Porlezza!
Visit the small village of Castello, close to Loggio & Porlezza. Built on a rocky spur, it has a fascinating maze of stone houses, narrow streets and small flowering balconies everywhere you look - there is also a great view of the surrounding area & Lake Lugano to enjoy.
Take a boat trip around the lake and get a series of different perspectives from the upper deck of the romantic steamer boat which stops at the pretty towns like the idyllic Morcote & Gandria.
Hike the ridge trail from Monte Lema to Monte Tamaro. There is such a range of activities & pursuits, such as the Alpine Coaster Bob, on & around Monte Tamara - a must for all you adventure lovers!
PLEASE NOTE: The interior photographs shown here are one example of several apartments in this category and we would like to advise that furnishings will obviously vary between them all.
- Lake View
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Access
- Pets Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Cooker Hob
- On Lakeshore
- Satellite TV
- Shared Pool
- Suitable for Elderly
- Very Sunny Position
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|3 nights||23 Sep 2017||22 Dec 2017||€770|
|3 nights||23 Dec 2017||05 Jan 2018||€1078|
|3 nights||06 Jan 2018||27 Apr 2018||€770|
|3 nights||28 Apr 2018||29 Jun 2018||€910|
|3 nights||30 Jun 2018||13 Jul 2018||€1155|
|3 nights||14 Jul 2018||17 Aug 2018||€1295|
|3 nights||18 Aug 2018||24 Aug 2018||€1155|
|3 nights||25 Aug 2018||21 Sep 2018||€910|
|3 nights||22 Sep 2018||21 Dec 2018||€770|
|3 nights||22 Dec 2018||04 Jan 2019||€1078|
|Additional Service Charge: €85 (7 days & less) & €85 (7 days plus)|
- Each Porto Letizia property requires a compulsory final cleaning charge to be paid locally on departure. This final cleaning charge is dependent on the property type and it varies as follows: Studio Apt: EU60 1 Bedroom Apt: EU70 2 Bedroom Apt: EU85 3 Bedroom Apt. or Villa: EU100
- On arrival you can hire a baby-cot for EU20, a highchair for EU15 and an extra bed for EU85.
- If you bring a dog with you then this will cost an additional EU30. All these charges are not dependent on the length of your stay and are a one off payment, they are not included in the above mentioned rental prices.
- Linen and towels are a compulsory charge of EU10 per person, per set, per stay.
- There is also an additional compulsory fee of EU4 per adult per night & EU2 per child (up to 16 years of age) per night when staying in Porto Letizia. This is inclusive of gas, electricity and water. Air-conditioning is also included between July and August in Palazzo apartments only. It also includes free on-site parking, concierge service, swimming pool usage, beachside sun loungers (subject to availability), ping pong, on-site children’s entertainment between 15th of July – 30th of August, free use of bicycles (subject to availability), hiking excursions, 10% off boat hire, grocery delivery service by the local supermarket, Lido-beach entrance between 1st June - 30th September and much more (enquire on-site for details).
- Starting from the 1st of March until the end of October there is a local council tourist tax to be paid of EU1.50 per person per night for all persons above 14 years of age. You will be asked to leave a EU200 deposit at the reception to cover accidental damages. If you accept the damage waiver at the time of booking you will not be asked for this deposit. Internet is freely available, but only in the common area.