Families and friends can be certain of a fun and memorable holiday at the fabulous Porto Letizia residence in the town of Porlezza on the breathtaking north eastern shore of Lake Lugano.
The first floor property is fully accessible with lift access and is air-conditioned for maximum comfort during your stay. Inside the apartment boasts a spacious modern open plan living dining room with a comfortable sofa with TV and enjoying splendid lake views from the private balcony, which can be accessed from the sitting area. The direct lake views provide the perfect backdrop to a morning coffee or evening aperitif.
A dining area and modern kitchenette with gas hob, toaster, microwave and refrigerator is ideal for preparing simple meals during your stay and the onsite authentic Italian restaurant also provides a great dining option for you and your guests.
The sleeping accommodation is spacious and versatile with a modern master bedroom featuring a double bed (which can be separated into two single beds if required) and boasting a private sunny lake view balcony. A second bedroom features either twin single beds or bunk beds and although without an external window is spacious and modern. The bedrooms are divided by a separate wall.
A spacious modern bathroom provides guests with a bath tub with overhead shower, a washbasin area, WC and bidet. Onsite laundry facilities and linen hire are located in the main Palazzo building and WIFI access can be enjoyed in the property during your stay, on requesting the facility at the onsite computer shop.
The Palazzo also features a welcome reception offering useful visitor information, a hair salon and has resident parking just to the entrance of the building.
To the Porto Letizia lakefront guests can enjoy the stylish Panama Cafe bar which is perfect for a morning cappuccino or evening aperitif, with its idyllic lake views from its sunny terrace. The Italian restaurant also features a covered dining terrace perfect for delicious alfresco lunches and dinners.
Guests can enjoy the fabulous holiday complex activities which include a heated outdoor swimming pool with sunny lake view poolside, a sandy beach ideal for sunbathing, tennis courts, mini golf and a children’s park. The beautiful lakefront parkland is ideal for enjoying lake view picnics and also provides a pleasant place to relax and exercise with winding paths for cyclists, dog walkers and joggers.
From Porto Letizia the popular town of Porlezza provides a range of amenities with supermarkets, high street shops and lakefront cafes and gelaterias. A frequent bus service conveniently operates to Lugano city and to Lake Como, in just under 25 minutes; providing great day trips, with boutique shopping and a vibrant nightlife in Lugano and romantic villas, restaurants and resort towns in Lake Como. The pretty nature reserve of Lago di Piano is also a great place to walk, cycle around and explore.
Local activities to be enjoyed include hiking, swimming, tennis, golf, horse riding, fishing, sailing and boat hire.
PLEASE NOTE: The interior photographs shown here are one example of several apartments in this category and we would like to advise that furnishings will obviously vary between them all.
- Lake View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Access
- Pets Allowed
- Pets Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Horse
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Free Wifi
- On Lakeshore
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Satellite TV
- Shared Pool
- Suitable for Elderly
- Very Sunny Position
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|3 nights||23 Sep 2017||22 Dec 2017||€770|
|3 nights||23 Dec 2017||05 Jan 2018||€1078|
|3 nights||06 Jan 2018||27 Apr 2018||€770|
|3 nights||28 Apr 2018||29 Jun 2018||€910|
|3 nights||30 Jun 2018||13 Jul 2018||€1155|
|3 nights||14 Jul 2018||17 Aug 2018||€1295|
|3 nights||18 Aug 2018||24 Aug 2018||€1155|
|3 nights||25 Aug 2018||21 Sep 2018||€910|
|3 nights||22 Sep 2018||21 Dec 2018||€770|
|3 nights||22 Dec 2018||04 Jan 2019||€1078|
|Additional Service Charge: €85 (7 days & less) & €85 (7 days plus)|
- Each Porto Letizia property requires a compulsory final cleaning charge to be paid locally on departure. This final cleaning charge is dependent on the property type and it varies as follows: Studio Apt: EU60 1 Bedroom Apt: EU70 2 Bedroom Apt: EU85 3 Bedroom Apt. or Villa: EU100
- On arrival you can hire a baby-cot for EU20, a highchair for EU15 and an extra bed for EU85.
- If you bring a dog with you then this will cost an additional EU30. All these charges are not dependent on the length of your stay and are a one off payment, they are not included in the above mentioned rental prices.
- Linen and towels are a compulsory charge of EU10 per person, per set, per stay.
- There is also an additional compulsory fee of EU4 per adult per night & EU2 per child (up to 16 years of age) per night when staying in Porto Letizia. This is inclusive of gas, electricity and water. Air-conditioning is also included between July and August in Palazzo apartments only. It also includes free on-site parking, concierge service, swimming pool usage, beachside sun loungers (subject to availability), ping pong, on-site children’s entertainment between 15th of July – 30th of August, free use of bicycles (subject to availability), hiking excursions, 10% off boat hire, grocery delivery service by the local supermarket, Lido-beach entrance between 1st June - 30th September and much more (enquire on-site for details).
- Starting from the 1st of March until the end of October there is a local council tourist tax to be paid of EU1.50 per person per night for all persons above 14 years of age. You will be asked to leave a EU200 deposit at the reception to cover accidental damages. If you accept the damage waiver at the time of booking you will not be asked for this deposit. Internet is freely available, but only in the common area.
We have now returned to Sweden after two fantastic weeks by the seas. We were really satisfied with everything and will definitely want to come back, maybe as soon as next summer. Please put us on the send list if you have any good offers then.
Ali Sul Lago was really all that you promised, except for the pool of course, but we all loved to swim in the sea instead. (The key to the gate down to the pier was missing though so we had to climb over the fence, maybe you should try to receive that from the owner?) Letizia was a bit more active place but we enjoyed it a lot as well. The restaurant and the bar was VERY good, the best that we ate at on the whole time, actually!
Greetings from a very satisfied family!