Soak up chic lakeside splendour with this central Menaggio holiday retreat!
Located just a short stroll away from Menaggio’s lakeside centre and oozing 21st century boutique style throughout, this air-conditioned 3 bed home offers an effortless setting from which to relax, entertain and explore the surrounding Central Lake.
Situated on the 2nd floor, the contemporary apartment boasts plenty of space for 2 couples and flexible groups of 6. Fully-equipped with a flatscreen SAT TV, an ambient fireplace, a fully integrated kitchen and free WIFI, it offers all the ease and freedom of home. Decorated with minimalist yet functional furniture and fresh white walls, it captures the chic warmth of a liveable Italian lifestyle.
Guests can savour an elegant dinner party and also relax and entertain within the serene calm of the sleek open plan living space. With double french doors opening out onto a scenic lake view balcony, the romantic ambience also lets you enjoy quality moments together too, with a glass of wine.
The lake view Master suite with balcony boasts a fabulous interior that is perfect for couples; with a sumptuous Double bed featuring next to a chic open marble clad walk-in shower. There is a second Double bedroom and a third bedroom which offers added flexibility; featuring a single bed with pull-out single for 2 extra guests. A spa-quality family bathroom completes the layout of this indulgent holiday retreat.
From the modern 2-storey residence, the wide array of resort amenities, activities and bus, road and ferry links are all on your doorstep. A wealth of authentic restaurants and charming cafes await your enjoyment, as well as a lovely selection of boutique shops, delicatessens, a beautiful lake promenade and the family-friendly Lido di Menaggio (for which guests have discounted entry to!). The picturesque resort town also offers opportunities for swimming, volley ball, kayaking, power boat hire, golf, tennis, hiking and cycling.
Guests are well placed for enjoying the sailing and watersport opportunities along the north western shore, the famous Villa attractions of Tremezzina and the other beautiful ‘golden triangle’ resort towns of Bellagio and Varenna.
Menaggio also offers easy access to Como (via bus, ferry or road), Lugano (via bus or road) and Milan (via road or ferry-train via Varenna) and the popular Italian Alp Ski resorts.
Open plan Living space
• A fabulous open plan living space - made for memorable entertaining moments!
• Furnished with a fashionable slate grey L-shaped sofa and a sleek dining area for 6
• Complemented by Air-con, a wall-mounted flat screen SAT TV, a DVD player and a fireplace
• Offers access via double French doors to a beautiful lake view balcony overlooking Menaggio
• The sleek integrated kitchen is fully-equipped for hassle-free stays
• Fitted with all the must-have appliances, including a cooker hob, eye-level oven, microwave, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, electric kettle, fridge freezer and a dishwasher
• Complemented by all the necessary cooking utensils and crockery
• Features a relaxed breakfast area for 2-4 and a romantic Juliette balcony
• Accompanied by a stylish round dining table for 6, which can be found in the open plan reception. Set under the ambience of a chic contemporary light fitting, this dining area provides a lavish yet intimate setting for memorable get-togethers.
The sleeping accommodation benefits from the same careful attention to detail; with a chic contemporary twist featuring to all 3 bedrooms. The retreat is ideally-suited for 2 couples and flexible groups of 6.
• A bright and generous lake view suite
• Furnished with a sumptuous double bed and wardrobe
• Features a decadent marble tiled en-suite with walk-in shower and WC
• Offers double aspect views and a lake view balcony
• A stylish lake view Double bedroom
• Furnished with a contemporary double bed and wardrobe
• A bright and flexible space for 2
• Features a modern single bed with pull-out single and a wardrobe
Single adult camp beds and infant cots can also be provided (for an extra cost).
• Luxury marble tiled open bathroom with chic walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and bidet
• A sleek and sophisticated bathroom oozing spa-quality appeal
• Fitted with a contemporary bath with shower, his and hers wash basins, a WC and bidet
The home is perfect for year-round stays; being equipped with cosy central heating, a fireplace and air-conditioning. Free WIFI access features throughout. A hairdryer, universal shaver plug, laundry and ironing facilities are also provided.
Beautiful sunny lake view balconies provide the perfect intimate setting for enjoying a sunset aperitif or a quick morning coffee, before heading out to enjoy Menaggio and the Central Lake.
The apartment enjoys a scenic elevated setting and is reached by 127 external steps.
Public parking is located nearby the residence.
From its scenic lake view setting, the secondary road on which the modern 2-storey apartment residence is situated leads in no time to the supermarkets, shops, Central Lake ferry stop and the picturesque lakeside centre; which offers pretty café-lined piazzas, an authentic array of Italian restaurants and bars to enjoy. A beautiful lakeside promenade that offers views out towards Bellagio, and leads on to the Lido di Menaggio is also a short stroll away. At the Lido guests can really unwind; with a sandy beach offering you the perfect excuse to enjoy a spot of sunbathing with a sophisticated cocktail from the on-site bar. A fabulous restaurant here will keep you more than satisfied whilst the volley ball, kids park, lake and pool swimming opportunities will ensure everyone is kept happy. The Lido is also the perfect place to come to in the evenings, for a classic aperitif moment at the vibrant bar, an ambient evening meal or a fun night of dancing under the stars.
Menaggio offers many leisure pursuits too, including kayak and power boat rental, fishing, cycling and hiking, tennis and golf up on its scenic hillside. Perfectly placed along the desirable central western shore, the pretty resort town places guests at the perfect starting point for reaching the Tremezzina restaurants, the lidos, walking routes (Sacro Monte di Ossuccio, Greenway del Lago, San Martino) and beautiful Villa attractions (Villa Carlotta and Villa Balbianello), the Central Lake resorts of Bellagio (for tourist shopping, the Villa Melzi and Villa Serbelloni gardens, the Jungle Raider Park and the Extreme Outdoor Sport club) and Varenna (for Hotel Villa Cipressi, Villa Monastero, Castello di Vezio), the Italian Alp Ski resorts of Piani di Bobbio and Madesimo (within 85 minutes’ drive away) and the delights of Lake Lugano and its fashionable Swiss lake city (under 44 minutes’ drive away).
Como city is 54 minutes’ drive away and can easily be reached via bus or fast passenger ferry from Menaggio. Milan is 1.5 hours’ drive away (and can also be reached just across the lake, by train from Varenna or in the south from the main S. Giovanni station in Como). The closes airport to Menaggio is Milan Malpensa (78 minutes’ drive) and Lugano Airport (54 minutes’ drive).