Easily accommodating groups of 7, the spacious 2nd floor apartment can easily be reached by lift. Internally the apartment offers a beautiful backdrop and 2 private balconies ideal for summertime entertaining. The timeless interior really is the ideal choice for those seeking a comfortable and cost-effective Lake Lugano holiday retreat; with all the must-have mod cons to hand including a large flat screen TV, DVD player, music stereo and in-house WIFI.
The spacious living room and adjoining dining area for 6 are complemented by a separate kitchen, 2 flexible bedrooms and 2 spacious family bathrooms. The residence itself boasts private parking as well as a sunny shared outdoor swimming pool.
Located within a 17 minutes’ drive of Lugano’s vibrant range of lakeshore amenities and transport links, the scene is set for soaking up a classic city break. From sightseeing, designer shopping, fine dining, casino and club nights out to golf, tennis, lido fun, scenic boat trips and breath taking walks, the beautiful lake capital offers a convenient and unforgettable base for taking on the city, as well as the best of the Ticino and Swiss Italian Lake region.
• A bright and generous living room with balcony access and double sofa bed
• The timeless family-friendly interior features a three-piece sofa suite and a coffee table
• A large flat screen digital TV with DVD player, music stereo and in-house WIFI are on hand for extra amusement
• Boasts the perfect backdrop; with far reaching lake and mountain views to take in
• The kitchenette is perfect for preparing simple holiday snacks and meals during your stay
• Equipped with an induction hob, oven, microwave, electric kettle, coffee machine, toaster, a dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Accompanied by a separate dining area for 6 (which adjoins the spacious living room)
• Outside, 2 lake view balconies offer the perfect excuse to soak up an alfresco dining moment (with a dining area for 4 to one and the larger balcony featuring a dining area for 6)
• Offering a spacious and welcoming lake view bedroom - perfect for couples and groups
• Features a double bed, single sofa bed, a bedside table and a wardrobe
• Offers direct access out to a sunny private balcony
• A versatile 2nd bedroom furnished with 2 single beds – perfect for friends and family
• Features a mirrored wardrobe, lovely lake views and access to a balcony terrace
• For groups of 5 staying, a single sofa bed in the master bedroom can easily be utilised
The accommodation features 2 spacious family bathrooms. The first is fitted with a bath tub and overhead shower, a wash basin, bidet and WC. The second offers added practicality and convenience; with a power shower accompanying a wash basin and WC.
The 2 bed apartment also offers a hairdryer, private laundry facilities, cosy central heating and a pair of useful sun loungers. The apartment is easily accessible by lift and outside features 5 steps.
Perfectly-suited for summertime enjoyment, the hillside residence offers a sunny terrace with shared outdoor pool (used by just 6 apartments in all). Guests can sit back and enjoy a tempting sunbathe or soak up the rays from the refreshing ripples of the pool. Accompanied by 2 private alfresco lake view balconies, the scene is set for enjoying timeless summertime moments with friends and family.
A private parking space is on hand for guests use.
From its scenic setting along an elevated secondary road in Aldesago, the residence offers carefree proximity to central Lugano, just 17 minutes’ drive away.
Here a plethora of shops, world restaurants, stylish bars, clubs, modern casinos and cultural attractions await your discovery and enjoyment. Along the city’s lakefront, the delightful promenade with its public park and boating opportunities easily enables visitors to while away a sunny afternoon. The super family Lido, tennis club and golf club will also keep active guests happy in the city. For those seeking to take in the surrounding natural beauty of the Lake then the climbs of Monte Bre, Monte San Salvatore and the ancient Olive Trail are all nearby. The north of Lake Lugano is also easily reachable by bus, ferry and car (23 minutes’ drive away).
Easily accessible for year-round getaways, the residence is placed 17 minutes’ taxi ride away from Lugano’s main train and bus station and is conveniently placed just 25 minutes’ drive away from Lugano airport.
The beautiful destination of Lake Lugano is home to a wide range of classic tourist attractions and family-friendly hotspots; from the Alprose Chocolate Factory, Villa Cicogna Mozzoni, FoxTown Factory stores and Mount Tamaro adventure park to the Santa Maria degli Angeli, timeless Gandria, the ‘Splash e Spa’ and the popular ‘Swissminiatur’.
Nearby Como (55 minutes’ drive away) offers a wealth of shopping and dining opportunities too, alongside easy road and train links to Milan and bus-ferry-road links to the touristic Central Lake.
- Lake View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Not Permitted
- Books/Games Library
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Digital TV
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Full Kitchen
- Music Stereo
- On Hillside
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Private Parking Space
- Shared Pool
- Suitable for Elderly
- Sun Loungers
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|2 nights||12 Oct 2019||13 Dec 2019||CHF805|
|2 nights||14 Dec 2019||20 Dec 2019||CHF1001|
|2 nights||21 Dec 2019||03 Jan 2020||CHF1568|
|2 nights||04 Jan 2020||24 Apr 2020||CHF805|
|2 nights||25 Apr 2020||29 May 2020||CHF1001|
|2 nights||30 May 2020||09 Oct 2020||CHF1204|
|2 nights||10 Oct 2020||11 Dec 2020||CHF805|
|2 nights||12 Dec 2020||18 Dec 2020||CHF1001|
|2 nights||19 Dec 2020||01 Jan 2021||CHF1253|
|2 nights||02 Jan 2021||08 Jan 2021||CHF805|
|Additional Service Charge: CHF175 (7 days & less) & CHF175 (7 days plus)|