Boasting a private lake view balcony, free WIFI, a fully-equipped kitchen and a flexible sleeping layout to suit a couple or small group of 3, this 1st floor apartment offers a timeless taste of Italian living by the lake.
With the visitor delights and lakeside scenery of Sala Comacina on the doorstep, guests can easily enjoy authentic meals out, as well as exploring the local walking routes, soaking up a classic day at the lake lido in Ossuccio and with a boat rental to view the famous L’Isola and Central Lake sights from the lake.
Inside, the charming apartment with balcony access features an open plan Living room with a sitting area, cosy open fireplace, dining area for 4, a spacious separate Kitchen, 1 Double bedroom, 1 Single bedroom and a modern family bathroom. All the must-have home comforts such as WIFI, TV, DVD player, laundry facilities and a garage are also on hand for your comfort and convenience.
With its lake view setting close to the historical shoreline of Sala Comacina, guests are within enviable reach of the walking, tennis and Lido facilities of neighbouring Ossuccio, the supermarkets, famous lido and Villa Balbianello attraction of Lenno and the beautiful Villa Carlotta, restaurants and Central Lake ferry links of Tremezzina.
Situated in a prime authentic setting along the central western shore, guests are also perfectly placed for reaching Menaggio, the eastern shore resorts of Bellagio and Varenna, the cities of Lugano, Como and Milan as well as the Italian Alp Ski resorts of Piani di Bobbio and Madesimo.
Open plan Living space
• A bright and charming lake view layout with 2 sofas, an ambient fireplace and a dining area for 4
• Features a TV, DVD player and free in-house WIFI
• Doors lead out to a private covered lake view balcony with bistro dining set for 2
• A spacious family Kitchen perfect for embracing the flexibility and freedom of a self-catering stay
• Equipped with a range cooker with gas hob and oven, a microwave, toaster, electric kettle, coffee machine, dishwasher and a fridge freezer
• The dining area for 4 features a wooden table and 4 clear stylish Perspex chairs
• Outside, the private balcony with bistro dining set invites couples to enjoy romantic moments with a glass of wine or a morning coffee
• For those looking to savour a special occasion or holiday experience, a private chef or Italian Mama can also be requested (subject to availability and an extra charge)
• A bright and spacious bedroom with Double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
• A useful guest bedroom for an extra adult guest or child
• Features a Single bed, desk with chair and 2 bedside tables
Single adult camp beds and infant cots can also be provided (for an extra cost).
• A spacious family bathroom fitted with a bath tub, shower tap, a washbasin, WC and bidet
• Also features a hairdryer and a washing machine for extra convenience
Features of this authentic affordable holiday home include:
• Private lake view balcony
• Free WIFI access
• Fully-equipped Kitchen
• Family-friendly Bathroom
• Washing machine, clothes horse and ironing facilities
• Electric fan
• The 1st floor apartment features 18 external steps in all
The private garage can accommoadte a medium-size car. Public parking for extra cars is also located in the centre of Sala Comacina (just off the main Via Regina by the church).
From its peaceful setting, the lakeshore is just a stone’s throw away! Located just a short stroll away, guests will find the authentic relaxed eateries of ‘Trattoria Cheghel’ and ‘Lido di Sala Comacina’, as well as the highly-recommended lakeside ‘Locanda di Trilindana’ close to hand. No stay or visit to Sala Comacina is complete without a meal at the ‘L’Isola Comacina restaurant too, which is reached by boat and is located on the famous L’Isola itself.
The idyllic setting of historical Sala Comacina also places guests within reach of the passing ‘Greenway del Lago’ walking route, the lake Lido, tennis courts and boat rental services of neighbouring Ossuccio and the supermarkets, beachside Lido and the Villa Balbianello attraction of picturesque Lenno (5 minutes’ drive away).
The cafes, bars, restaurants, central lake ferry links, Lidos and Villa Carlotta attraction that can be found along the Tremezzina shore are also within enviable reach, 10 minutes’ drive away.
Active guests can also enjoy the nearby ‘Sacro Monte di Ossuccio’ and ‘San Martino’ climbs or can take a moment out on the lake; with sailing, water sports, kayak rental and swimming to soak up. The central western shore is also perfect for enjoying a scenic bike ride or a round of golf, up at the prestigious Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club (20 minutes’ drive away).
Extreme sport fans also have the paragliding, horse riding, quad biking, rock climbing, tree-top climbing and Italian Alp skiing opportunities within easy reach.
The timeless holiday retreat is also situated for carefree access to the cosmopolitan hotspots of Como (approximately 35 minutes’ drive), Lugano (approximately 50 minutes’ drive) and Milan (approximately 75 minutes’ drive).
- Lake View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Car Not Necessary
- Pets Not Permitted
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Horse
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Free Wifi
- Full Kitchen
- Iron/Ironing Board
- On Hillside
- Outside Dining Area
- Suitable for Elderly
- Very Quiet Location
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
- Waste Disposal
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|2 nights||24 Apr 2021||31 May 2021||€329|
|2 nights||01 Jun 2021||18 Jun 2021||€504|
|2 nights||19 Jun 2021||27 Aug 2021||€602|
|2 nights||28 Aug 2021||17 Jun 2022||€504|
|2 nights||18 Jun 2022||26 Aug 2022||€602|
|2 nights||27 Aug 2022||06 Jan 2023||€504|
|Additional Service Charge: €135 (7 days & less) & €135 (7 days plus)|