With its proximity to an onsite Pool and resident facilities, as well as to the local amenities and beaches of Borgo Verezzi (50 metres away), this modern Studio apartment offers a carefree holiday base for groups of 2-3.
This 2nd floor Studio is easily reachable by lift and inside offers a bright, carefree Living space. Fully-air conditioned, the open plan reception with sofa, flat screen TV and private balcony offers a relaxed ambience for enjoying a laid-back self-catering stay.
A fully-equipped Kitchenette with a cooker hob, oven, Mocha coffee maker and fridge freezer is complemented by a breakfast table.
With a Double sofa bed and Single pull-out bed featuring to the inviting Living area, the resort apartment is perfect for a couple or small group of 3.
A modern fitted shower room completes the layout of this appealing and affordable home-from-home.
Outside, the family-friendly residence enjoys an outdoor swimming pool, a kids’ play area and an indoor gym, alongside a solarium, Sauna, steam room, Turkish bath and massage facility. A bar serves drinks and snacks, whilst free WIFI to the communal areas and an indoor kids’ play room offers added year-round amusement.
• A budget-friendly Studio retreat for 2-3
• SAT TV
• Private balcony
• Lift access
• Shared outdoor swimming pool
• Shared Sauna, Turkish bath & Steam room
• On-site gym and indoor& outdoor kid’s play areas
• Bike hire available (upon request)
• Payable on-site Parking available
• A short walk from the beaches
Living room: A Double sofa bed + Single sofa bed features to the Living room with balcony
Bathroom 1: A modern suite fitted with shower cubicle, washbasin & WC
• Central heating
• Security safe
• For children from 0 - 4 years, camping beds with full bedding are available (upon request)
• A CCTV-surveillance street parking space can be rented (€7) or a private indoor garage locked garage (€9)
• Free WiFi access in communal areas
• A communal Laundry room with washing machines and ironing equipment is open from 9.00 am - 12.00 am & from 4.00 pm - 7.00 pm
• 24 external steps
• Resident piazza with outdoor kid’s play area
• Indoor kid’s play area with TV
• On-site resident gym (open daily to guests from 9.00 am - 12.00 am and from 3.00 pm - 8.00 pm
• Resident solarium with free use of deck chairs, sunbeds, umbrellas & towels
• Pool opening times are from 9.00 am - 7.30 pm. Bathing is forbidden between 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm.
• Resident Sauna & Steam room
• Turkish bath - open daily (from 3.00 pm - 8.00 pm (€10 a sitting, for at least 3 people)
• Massages available to guests, upon request
• 36 apartments in total use the free outdoor pool
• 30 resident sun loungers are provided
• Payable Bike hire (subject to availability)
• A bar close to reception serves drinks & light snacks
The modern 3-storey holiday apartment residence enjoys a convenient location along Via XXV Aprile in Borgo Verezzi, just 50 metres away from some of Savona’s most beautiful beaches.
Alongside the popular Lido beaches, the top attractions in Borgo Verezzi include the Toirano Caves (home to prehistoric paintings), Castel Gavone, Grotte di Borgio Verezzi (featuring a labyrinth of unique underground lakes and caves) and the Santuario di Santa Lucia.
The well-serviced resort town offers all the amenities and eateries guests could need to complement a self-catering stay.
Providing plenty to enjoy throughout the year including beaches, a buzzing night life, gastronomy festivals and theatre shows, the nearby ancient city of Ceriale (21 minutes’ drive away) is also steeped in history and is home to a plethora of historical monuments, churches and palaces to explore. Guests are also well-placed for soaking up the city’s Le Cravelle Aquatic Park, the Garlenda golf course and the nearby excursions to Castello di Zuccarello and Silvio Lai Paleoethology museum.
The famous city of Alassio is also convenienltly placed for day trips/evenings out, just 33 minutes’ drive away.
A wealth of coastal and inland leisure pursuits will keep everyone occupied; with beach volleyball, sailing, canoeing, surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing and diving to enjoy alongside horse riding, tennis, golf, basketball and placing a bet on the horse racing at the Hippodrome dei Fiore Spa. The surrounding regional nature reserve of Rio Torsero and the coastal nature reserve of Isola Gallinara (perfect for sailing) are also well worth paying a visit during your stay.
For those flying in, the city offers proximity to the airports of Villanova d’Albenga Airport (29 minutes’ drive) and Cristoforo Colombo Airport in Genoa (56 minutes’ drive away). The Cote D’Azur airport in Nice is 1 hr 37 minutes’ drive away.
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Car Not Necessary
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Access
- Pets Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- Garden Shared
- In Town
- Iron/Ironing Board
- On Sea Shore
- Private Parking Space
- Satellite TV
- Security Safe
- Shared Pool
- Suitable for Elderly
- Sun Loungers
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|Additional Service Charge: €60 (7 days & less) & €60 (7 days plus)|