The luxury lake view accommodation is immaculately presented throughout, and boasts a stylish integrated Kitchen, a spacious open plan Living and Dining room with large flat screen TV and a fabulous lake view terrace with a chic sitting area. Four luxury Bedrooms (3 with full En-suite Shower rooms) provide a boutique lake view ambience too, whilst one offers added flexibility for family groups staying (featuring a Double bedroom area with an adjoining room with modern bunk beds). Equipped with air-con to the bedrooms and private laundry facilities too, the apartment really offers that home-from-home comfort and convenience.
From the lake view setting of the modern 3-storey residence, public parking and the idyllic delights of Carate Urio are on the doorstep. A plethora of leisure activities also await your enjoyment in the local area, including hiking, lake swimming, Lido days, boat rental, seaplane trips, fine dining, water sports, golf and more. The fashionable lakeside village is within easy reach of neighbouring Laglio (2 minutes’ drive), the Central Lake tourist attractions (20 minutes+) and also the resort facilities of Cernobbio and cosmopolitan amenities and transport links of Como city (14-29 minutes’ drive away).
Carate Urio is easily accessible by bus, passenger ferry and also by road. The charming village is also perfect for the jet-set traveller, being just 47 minutes’ drive from Lugano Airport and 56 minutes’ drive from Milan Malpensa.
Open plan Living space
• A fabulous lake view Living space with open plan Dining area
• Features a luxury L-shaped sofa suite and a large flat screen TV
• Ideal for relaxed entertaining and socialising, with direct access leading out to the balcony terrace
• The balcony terrace invites guests to relax and entertain, with a sumptuous L-shaped sofa to sit out on and a dining area to savour those alfresco holiday moments.
• A luxury integrated Kitchen, with lake views and close proximity to the adjoining Dining area for 8
• Fitted with an eye-level oven and microwave, a cooker hob, toaster, electric kettle, coffee machine and dishwasher
• For those looking to entertain to the max, a private chef or Italian Mama cooking experience can also be requested (subject to availability and an extra charge)
The immaculate lake view interior offers the perfect choice for 4 couples travelling together, flexible families and also groups of 8-10. All bedrooms are equipped with air-con and also a TV with Italian channels.
• A versatile Family Bedroom with lake views (also perfect for 1 couple)
• Furnished with a Double bed to the principal space and a modern set of Bunk beds to an adjoining room with door
• Complemented by a wardrobe and contemporary En-suite Shower room
• An equally-stylish Double bedroom with lake views
• Also features a wardrobe and a contemporary En-suite shower room
• A spacious lake view Double bedroom
• Features a wardrobe and a contemporary En-suite shower room
• A spacious lake view Double bedroom with access to a sunny balcony terrace
• Features a wardrobe and a contemporary En-suite WC
For larger groups single adult camp beds and infant cots can also be provided (for an extra cost).
• A contemporary WC with wash basin
Bedroom 1 En-suite
• A spacious contemporary En-suite with shower cubicle, wash basin, a WC and bidet
Bedroom 2 En-suite
• A contemporary En-suite with shower cubicle, wash basin, WC and bidet
Bedroom 3 En-suite
• A contemporary En-suite Toilet with WC and bidet
Benefits of this luxury 4 bed apartment include:
• Lake views
• WIFI access
• Fully-equipped Kitchen with Dining area
• Air-con and TV with Italian channels to all Lake-view Bedrooms (3 with full En-suite shower)
• Hair dryer, washing machine, tumble dryer, clothes horse and ironing facilities
• Cosy central heating
• Awning to the sunny balcony terrace
• 22 external steps
• Please note that due to the roadside setting of the property, some road noise is to be expected
The sunny lake view balcony terrace is sumptuously furnished with an L-shaped sofa; to help make the most of the captivating lake views and sunny aspect! An awning can easily be drawn across too and guests can easily savour magical alfresco dining moments together. A small private garden also features to the back of the property.
Public parking features close by.
From its enviable setting along the main lakeside road, guests can easily unwind and enjoy taking in the beautiful village ambience of Carate Urio. With pretty lakefront vistas, imposing Villas and lush gardens to take in, the up-market western shore village is ideally suited for those wanting a relaxed, carefree base from which to explore Lake Como by car or by ferry.
Carate Urio has all the conveniences guests require whilst on holiday, with a Ferry landing, Bank, Kitchen store, Pharmacy, Post office and a fine selection of Restaurants and Bars all within easy walking distance.
The romantic and star-studded village of Laglio which features a local Grocery store, Bank, Pharmacy, Restaurants and the famous Villa Oleandra (owned by George Clooney) is situated just a 2 minutes' drive away. The fashionable resort amenities of Cernobbio are also within easy reach, 14 minutes’ drive away.
The cosmopolitan city of Como, which offers a wide choice of shops, world-class restaurants, Milan transport links and top attractions including Villa Olmo, the Duomo and the Brunate Funicular railway are all under a 30 minutes’ drive away.
Those seeking classic villa attractions, Lido days, hiking routes and scenic family-friendly resort towns are also within easy reach of the Central Lake (20-30 minutes away). Further afield Lugano city (48 minutes), central Milan (65 minutes) and Milan Malpensa Airport (55 minutes) can all easily be reached; for year-round amusement and stress-free travel.
- Lake View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Large Property
- Pets Not Permitted
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Horse
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Free Wifi
- Full Kitchen
- In Town
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Nespresso Machine
- On Lakeshore
- Outside Dining Area
- Satellite TV
- Suitable for Elderly
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|3 nights||24 Jun 2020||24 Jul 2020||€2541|
|3 nights||25 Jul 2020||28 Aug 2020||€3906|
|3 nights||29 Aug 2020||18 Jun 2021||€3003|
|3 nights||19 Jun 2021||27 Aug 2021||€3906|
|3 nights||28 Aug 2021||07 Jan 2022||€3003|
|Additional Service Charge: €350 (7 days & less) & €350 (7 days plus)|
Thank you again to you and your wonderful team for a wonderful holiday. We felt so well taken care of by your team!
Special thanks to Bryan, Richard, George, Lydia, Karin, Viviana and last but not least, Danilo. You all made us feel like we were in the best of hands and anything that we needed, you could and did handle.
Thank you to all of you and the entire team, and we very much look forward to seeing you all again on our next trip.