Inside, the chalet boasts high-beamed ceilings, far reaching mountain views and an effortless flow for all-year enjoyment. Benefitting from a high contemporary finish, the homely retreat offers a charming haven for relaxing and entertaining amongst the serenity and beauty of nature. Featuring a host of welcome extras too including WIFI, under floor heating, a private sauna, Jacuzzi, wine cellar and private garden, guests have everything to hand for a memorable stay.
Located in Acquarossa, guests are perfectly placed for enjoying the surrounding nature trails, Ski slopes and timeless attractions of Ticino.
Open Plan Living room
Providing far reaching views and a welcoming restful appeal, the generous open plan living room offers a carefree setting for day-night holiday moments.
• Furnished with a stylish L-shaped sofa for 8
• Complemented by a SAT flat screen TV, DVD player, music stereo and WIFI access
• Accompanied by an adjoining dining area for 8
• Leads out to a lovely sunny terrace
The spacious kitchen has been fitted to a high luxury standard, and is fully-equipped for full-on family stays.
• Fitted with an eye-level oven, cooker hob, kettle, coffee machine, toaster and dishwasher
• Accompanied by a full set of cooking utensils and crockery
• Features next to the open plan living room, which offers an adjoining dining area for 8
• Offers direct access out to the large covered terrace
• A covered BBQ and alfresco dining area can also be enjoyed, outside in the private garden
The retreat offers a flexible layout, which is suitable for 2 couples or family groups of 8. With each bedroom offering stripped pine walls and beamed ceilings, the accommodation offers a timeless and appealing Swiss chalet feel.
• Spacious master bedroom furnished with a modern double bed
• Features bedside tables, a wardrobe and a luxury en suite with Jacuzzi bath
• Offers terrace access
• 2nd couple-friendly bedroom
• Features a comfortable double bed, bedside tables, a wardrobe and terrace access
• Child-friendly bedroom for 2
• Features a modern set of bunk beds, wardrobe and terrace access
• 3nd double bedroom in the basement
• For an extra charge, baby cots and adult single camp beds can also be hired
• Modern fitted family bathroom with bath tub, wash basin, WC and bidet
• Contemporary 2nd bathroom offering a bath tub with shower, a wash basin, WC and bidet
• Luxury en suite to master bedroom
• Fitted with a Jacuzzi bath, wash basin, WC and bidet
The chalet also benefits from a hairdryer, a washer dryer and ironing facilities. Guests staying also have use of a wine cellar, Jacuzzi, sauna, 4 sun loungers and a ski storage room and boot heater. The chalet features a total number of 32 steps.
Four steps feature to the outside of the chalet. Alongside the balconies and covered terrace, the peaceful private garden provides the perfect holiday haven from which to unwind and entertain. As well as soaking up the beautiful sunshine, guests can also make the most of the large covered outdoor eating area for 8. With its lovely stone-built BBQ and tranquil mountain views, it offers an ambient setting for enjoying year-round meals and ski aperitifs.
A private garage and parking space features to the chalet.
Situated close to the local amenities and authentic eateries of Acquarossa, guests are within easy reach of the Ski slopes and surrounding sights of Corzoneso, Lottigna, Leontica, Dongio, Marolta and Ponto Valentino, Prugiasco, Largario, the Battle of Giornico and the Blenio district.
Alongside a year-round selection of leisure pursuits to enjoy, the chalet is within easy driving distance of the family-friendly Mount Tamara Adventure Park (40 minutes) and the cosmopolitan highlights and airport links of Lugano (57 minutes). Locarno airport is also just 48 minutes away.
- Large Property
- Pets Allowed
- Pets Possible
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Full Kitchen
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Indoor
- Music Stereo
- On Hillside
- Outside Dining Area
- Private Garden
- Private Parking Space
- Single Villa
- Ski Boot Heater
- Ski Storage
- Suitable for Elderly
- Sun Loungers
- Under Floor Heating
- Very Quiet Location
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|4 nights||28 Dec 2017||21 Dec 2018||CHF1700|
|4 nights||22 Dec 2018||04 Jan 2019||CHF2125|
|4 nights||05 Jan 2019||20 Dec 2019||CHF1700|
|4 nights||21 Dec 2019||03 Jan 2020||CHF2128|
|4 nights||04 Jan 2020||18 Dec 2020||CHF1701|
|4 nights||19 Dec 2020||01 Jan 2021||CHF2128|
|4 nights||02 Jan 2021||08 Jan 2021||CHF1701|
|Additional Service Charge: CHF360 (7 days & less) & CHF360 (7 days plus)|
Thanks for the beautiful chalet; it was a wonderful stay!
Afnan, Saudia Arabia