Situated a 2 minutes’ walk from central La Maddalena in northern Sardinia, this charming cottage offers an idyllic setting for timeless Med getaways.
The spacious 2-storey townhouse is fully air-conditioned and benefits from a timeless family-friendly appeal; with a treasure trove of homely comforts to welcome in groups of 4. The spacious living room features a whitewashed beamed ceiling and exposed stone decorative fireplace, alongside a SAT TV with DVD player. Adjoining the inviting space is a dining area ready and waiting to entertain groups of 4.
The fully-equipped country-style kitchen lets guests enjoy home-made meals in, whilst outside the lovely sunny garden enjoys a BBQ and QUIET alfresco dining area. A polite house cat named Oliver is also on hand to welcome you outside in the garden, whilst two sun loungers are provided for those seeking a carefree moment in the sun.
The friendly 2-storey retreat continues to delight; with a spacious loft floor providing a flexible sleeping layout for 4. Two double bedrooms feature up here, beneath the romance of a sloping beamed ceiling. A curtain also provides added privacy for those sleeping here.
A beautiful modern shower room and private laundry facilities provide added convenience. The townhouse is situated close to public parking. The holiday home is also ideally placed for enjoying a stress-free self-catering stay; with bus links, a selection restaurants and amenities all reachable within a 2-minute walk away.
Situated on the island of the same name, La Maddalena in northern Sardinia offers a paradise to behold. Famed as the island Napoleon failed to occupy, beautiful La Maddalena is renowned for its breath-taking beaches and National Park. The location offers the perfect setting for enjoying the sands of Spalmatore Beach, as well as for savouring the café culture, authentic restaurants and some year-round fun, sun and escapism.
For those looking to take to the water, the owner offers a daily boat rental experience with a skipper and a 13-metre sailing boat with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms. Boat tours around the spectacular La Maddalena archipelago and Corsica are also available, so you can easily get out and soak up the beauty of the Med from this beautiful home! TO GET INFORMATION ON THIS SERVICE, TALK DIRECTLY WITH THE OWNER.
A ferry offers a frequent service to Palau on the mainland, which in turn is just 46 minutes’ drive from Olbia Airport.
Open Plan Living room
• A welcoming room, full of character
• The ambient space features a sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV, DVD player and decorative fireplace
• Adjoins the family-friendly Dining room and Kitchen
• A charming country-style Kitchen equipped with a cooker hob, microwave, oven, electric kettle, coffee machine, toaster and fridge
• Accompanied by an ambient Dining area for 4
• A BBQ and alfresco dining set also features outside
The charming home features a versatile sleeping floor, perfect for groups of 4.
• Comprises of a gorgeous mezzanine loft space, overlooking the Living room
• Features a bright open layout with sloping beamed ceiling
• The flexible bedroom is furnished with 2 Double beds, a wardrobe, a writing desk and a chest of drawers
• A curtain between the two beds offers added privacy for family groups and friends
• A contemporary bathroom fitted with a shower cubicle, washbasin, bidet and WC
• Authentic holiday base close to town
• Child-friendly for kids over the age of 10. Please note that due to the loft floor, children below this age are not permitted to stay
• Features air-conditioning and electric fans
• TV, DVD player and music stereo
• Fitted with central heating
• Decorative fireplace
• Equipped with a washing machine, clothes horse and ironing facilities
• Features a universal shaver plug and hairdryer
• 10 internal steps
• 2 Sun loungers
• Private garden with BBQ and alfresco dining set
• Please note that there is a polite house cat named Oliver, who lives in the garden. IT WILL NOT ENTER THE HOUSE AND IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO ASK FOR HIM TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THE GARDEN
The townhouse boasts a sunny private garden with alfresco dining area. A BBQ and pair of sun loungers are also on hand for guests to enjoy.
The townhouse is close to public parking.
The perfect setting from which to soak up water sports, a chartered yacht hire and a popular Island boat tour, the local area also offers easy access to the beautiful National Park, known as ‘Parco Nazionale dell'Arcipelago di La Maddalena’ alongside a treasure trove of heavenly beaches, including ‘Spiaggia di Cala Coticcio’, ‘Spiaggia Testa di Polpo’ and ‘Spiaggia Spalmatore’.
The buzzing and well-serviced seaside town of La Maddalena also offers a vibrant selection of eateries, cafes and bars to enjoy.
The mainland is reached via ferry service to Palau. From this nearby ferry port, the Olbia Airport is just a 46 minutes’ drive away.
- Sea View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Pets Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Horse
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Full Kitchen
- In Town
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Music Stereo
- Open Plan
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Private Garden
- Range Cooker
- Suitable for Elderly
- Sun Loungers
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|2 nights||28 Aug 2021||06 Jan 2023||€945|
|Additional Service Charge: €165 (7 days & less) & €215 (7 days plus)|