The charming family duplex is situated to the ground and 1st floor of a historical residence. Fitted with cosy central heating and offering direct access outside, the spacious duplex provides a homely interior and a relaxed holiday appeal. Equipped with a family kitchen diner, SAT TV as well as WIFI, the scene is set for enjoying an effortless break.
Located in the heart of Brusimpiano, with the town amenities just a stone’s throw away; guests can easily embrace a self-catering getaway! Located just 30 minutes drive from Lugano city too, the timeless lakeside setting of Brusimpiano places families and small groups’ within easy reach from Lake Lugano’s many attractions.
Open Plan Living room
The traditional open plan interior offers a timeless ambience in which to relax and socialise.
• Features a comfortable sofa and an ambient beamed ceiling
• Complemented by a SAT TV, DVD player, music stereo, a book-games library and WIFI
• Accompanied by a large family kitchen diner
• Leads directly out to an atmospheric central courtyard
• Fully-equipped and fitted with an oven, cooker hob, coffee machine, fridge freezer and toaster
• Accompanied by a full set of cooking utensils, crockery and a family dining area for 4
• Complemented by an alfresco dining area, which is set within the ambient courtyard
The spacious and inviting 2 bed duplex is ideal for groups of 3.
• Bright and airy master bedroom furnished with a double bed
• Features a pair of bedside tables, a large mirrored wardrobe, a chest of drawers and a beamed ceiling
• A lovely bedroom furnished with a single sleigh bed
• Features a wardrobe and beamed ceiling
• For an extra charge, baby cots and adult single camp beds can also be hired
A spacious family bathroom features to the apartment.
• Fitted with a bath tub and shower
• Complemented by a washbasin, WC and bidet
• Washer dryer
For those bringing a car public parking features close by.
The residence is situated amongst a host of local amenities to complement your self-catering stay; with cafes, authentic ‘Tavernas’ and world-cuisine on offer, alongside supermarkets, tennis courts, a lake beach with boat and canoe rental, a bus and ferry stop and boat mooring facility.
Brusimpiano is conveniently situated for reaching the local hiking routes, as well as the Alprose Chocolate Factory (15km), Villa Cicogna Mozzoni, FoxTown Factory stores and Santa Maria degli Angeli attractions (under 20km away).
The picturesque idyll of Morcote can easily be taken in just 23 minutes drive away, whilst golfing fans can easily T-off at the Golf Club Lugano, just 12 minute drive away. For those looking to relax in the sun, visitors can easily soak up the Lido delights of Caslano, 13 minutes drive away.
The cosmopolitan allure, chic shopping quarters and cultural attractions of Lugano city are also within easy reach, just 30 minutes drive away. Families and active fans are also located 28 minutes drive from Monte San Salvatore and 32 minutes drive from Splash e Spa and Swissminiatur. Ideal for year-round holidays, the holiday duplex is located 17 minutes drive from Lugano Airport and 61 minutes drive from Milan Malpensa.
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Pets Not Permitted
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- In Town
- Music Stereo
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|2 nights||01 Apr 2021||13 Jun 2021||€882|
|2 nights||14 Jun 2021||19 Jun 2021||€973|
|2 nights||20 Jun 2021||06 Jan 2023||€882|
|Additional Service Charge: €105 (7 days & less) & €105 (7 days plus)|
Die Ferienwohnung La Casetta hat uns gut gefallen. Süss, klein und urgemütlich.