Perfect for those over-flow options and flexible family groups, this 2-storey retreat comprises of 4 independent apartments. Each fully-equipped for carefree self-catering stays and benefitting from a shared inner courtyard with ambient dining area, the retreat lets you enjoy independence and together time whilst on holiday in a large group.
The ambient retreat is ideal for year-round enjoyment is fitted with WIFI, TV and a DVD player to each duplex apartment. Exposed beams and an inviting family-friendly layout and timeless style adds to the charm and appeal of the home.
All together the retreat accommodated large groups of 18 and offers 10 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The 1st (known independently as La Bella) sleeps 5 and offers 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, whilst the 2nd (known independently as La Loggia) sleeps 6 and offers 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The 3rd (known independently as La Casetta) sleeps 5 and provides 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, whilst the 4th duplex (independently known as La Romantic) sleeps 4 and provides 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
The unique chalet-style residence benefits from a convenient town location close to a host of authentic restaurants, amenities, a public beach with boat mooring and kayak rental and also public parking.
Brusimpiano offers close proximity to the local National Parks for hiking and extreme outdoors sports (15 minutes’ drive), Monte San Salvatore, Monte San Giorgio, Sacro Monte Unesco di Varese and the cosmopolitan highlights, amenities, golf club and airport of Lugano city (all reachable within a 23-42 minutes’ drive).
The authentic town is also well-placed for exploring the Swiss Italian Lake region, the town is situated within easy driving distance of Lake Maggiore (30 minutes) and Lake Como (58 minutes).
• In total 4 spacious open plan Living areas feature to each Kitchen Diner
• Each is equipped with a TV, DVD player and free WIFI access
• A music stereo is also provided so you can play your favourite tunes from home
• Accompanied by a covered balcony terrace with sitting area
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
• Each kitchen is fully-equipped for a family stay; with a cooker hob, oven, electric kettle, coffee machine, toaster and fridge freezer provided
• A relaxed farmhouses-style dining area features to each Kitchen
• Outside the shared courtyard terrace offers an ambient setting for alfresco meals and timeless entertaining
• Complemented by close proximity to the local eateries and restaurants of Brusimpiano
The retreat provides 10 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in total. To the 2 bed La Bella Apartment, 1 Double bedroom with a set of single bunk beds and a 2nd bedroom with 1 single bed features. The 3 bed La Loggia offers 1 Double bedroom and 2 Twin Single bedrooms, whilst the 2 bed la Casetta offers 1 Double bedroom and a Single bedroom. The 3 bed La Romantica apartment features 1 Double bedroom and 2 Single bedrooms. It’s the perfect choice for flexible family stays and large groups of 18!
• Features a Double bed with terrace access and a wardrobe
• Features a Single bed and a wardrobe
• Features a Single bed
• A flexible family room for 2-4
• Features a Double bed and a bunk bed set of Single beds
• Features a Double bed and a wardrobe
• Offers a Single bed and a wardrobe
• Features a Single bed and a wardrobe
• Offers a Double bed, wardrobe and terrace access
• Features 2 Single beds, terrace access and a wardrobe
• Offers 2 Single beds and a wardrobe
• For larger groups, extra baby cots and adult single camp beds can also be hired (for an additional charge)
In total 4 Bathrooms feature. Each apartment offers a Bathroom fitted with a bath tub, shower, wash basin, WC and a bidet. A hairdryer features to each apartment.
The 2-storey residence is fitted with central heating and WIFI access. Internally there are 8 steps, whilst outside there are 16 steps. The inner courtyard provides a lovely setting for hosting alfresco feasts and drinks parties all together. The ambient style and lighting adds to the inviting appeal and relaxed summertime feel.
Public parking is situated close by the residence.
The unique chalet-style residence is situated on the doorstep of Brusimpiano town centre. Here a host of local amenities are on hand to complement your self-catering stay; from cafes, authentic ‘Tavernas’ and world-restaurants to useful supermarkets, tennis courts, a lake beach with boat and canoe rental, and also a bus and ferry stop with boat mooring facility.
Brusimpiano is conveniently situated for reaching the local hiking routes, as well as the Alprose Chocolate Factory (15km), Villa Cicogna Mozzoni, FoxTown Factory stores and Santa Maria degli Angeli attractions (under 20km away). Other attractions in the local area also include the nearby National Parks, Monte San Salvatore and Monte San Giorgio.
The picturesque idyll of Morcote can easily be taken in 40 minutes’ drive away, whilst golfing fans can easily T-off at the Golf Club Lugano, just 16 minutes’ drive away. For those looking to relax in the sun, visitors can easily soak up the Lido delights of Caslano, 13 minutes’ drive away.
The cosmopolitan allure, chic shopping quarters and cultural attractions of Lugano city are also within easy reach, just 30 minutes’ drive away. Families and active fans are also located 28 minutes’ drive from Monte San Salvatore and 32 minutes’ drive from Splash e Spa and Swissminiatur. Ideal for year-round holidays, the holiday duplex is located 23 minutes’ drive from Lugano Airport and 65 minutes’ drive from Milan Malpensa.
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Large Property
- Pets Not Permitted
- Books/Games Library
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Free Wifi
- Full Kitchen
- In Town
- Music Stereo
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Satellite TV
- Suitable for Elderly
- Washing Machine
- Waste Disposal
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|2 nights||01 Apr 2020||07 Jan 2022||€2506|
|Additional Service Charge: €220 (7 days & less) & €220 (7 days plus)|