The charming family duplex is situated in a historical residence and oozes timeless ambience throughout. Fitted with cosy central heating and offering a covered private balcony terrace, the spacious duplex provides a homely interior and a relaxed holiday appeal. Equipped with a family kitchen diner, a SAT TV, DVD player as well as WIFI, the scene is set for enjoying a timeless break!
Located in the heart of Brusimpiano, with the town amenities just a stone’s throw away; guests can easily embrace a self-catering getaway. Located just 30 minutes drive from Lugano city too, the romantic lakeside setting of Brusimpiano places families and groups’ within easy reach from Lake Lugano’s many attractions.
Bright and welcoming Living room
• Features a comfortable sofa and offers direct balcony access
• Perfectly suited for year-round amusement; with a SAT TV, a DVD player, a music stereo, a book-games library and WIFI access to hand
• Complemented by a covered balcony terrace with sitting area
Family Kitchen Diner
• Fully-equipped and fitted with an oven, cooker hob, coffee machine, fridge freezer and toaster
• Accompanied by a full set of cooking utensils, crockery and a family dining area for 8
• Complemented by an alfresco dining area for 8
The spacious and inviting 3 bed duplex is perfectly-suited for groups of up to 6.
• Spacious and ambient master bedroom with full height beamed ceiling
• Furnished with a solid pine double bed, bedside tables, chairs, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe
• Features stairs that lead to an upper mansard level with additional sleeping accommodation
• A lovely mansard bedroom furnished with 2 single beds
• Reached by the master double bedroom
• A flexible bedroom furnished with 2 single beds and a wardrobe
• For an extra charge, baby cots and adult single camp beds can also be hired
• Spacious tiled bathroom fitted with a contemporary shower
• Complemented by a washbasin, WC and bidet
• Washer dryer
• The duplex features 8 internal steps and 16 external steps
For those bringing a car public parking features close by.
The residence is situated amongst a host of local amenities to complement your self-catering stay; with cafes, authentic ‘Tavernas’ and world-cuisine on offer, alongside supermarkets, tennis courts, a lake beach with boat and canoe rental, a bus and ferry stop and boat mooring facility.
Brusimpiano is conveniently situated for reaching the local hiking routes, as well as the Alprose Chocolate Factory (15km), Villa Cicogna Mozzoni, FoxTown Factory stores and Santa Maria degli Angeli attractions (under 20km away).
The picturesque idyll of Morcote can easily be taken in just 23 minutes drive away, whilst golfing fans can easily T-off at the Golf Club Lugano, just 12 minute drive away. For those looking to relax in the sun, visitors can easily soak up the Lido delights of Caslano, 13 minutes drive away.
The cosmopolitan allure, chic shopping quarters and cultural attractions of Lugano city are also within easy reach, just 30 minutes drive away. Families and active fans are also located 28 minutes drive from Monte San Salvatore and 32 minutes drive from Splash e Spa and Swissminiatur. Ideal for year-round holidays, the holiday duplex is located 17 minutes drive from Lugano Airport and 61 minutes drive from Milan Malpensa.
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Pets Not Permitted
- Books/Games Library
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- In Town
- Music Stereo
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|2 nights||02 Mar 2017||21 Dec 2018||€900|
|2 nights||22 Dec 2018||04 Jan 2019||€1125|
|2 nights||05 Jan 2019||20 Dec 2019||€900|
|2 nights||21 Dec 2019||03 Jan 2020||€1127|
|2 nights||04 Jan 2020||18 Dec 2020||€903|
|2 nights||19 Dec 2020||01 Jan 2021||€1127|
|2 nights||02 Jan 2021||08 Jan 2021||€903|
|Additional Service Charge: €100 (7 days & less) & €100 (7 days plus)|