The beautiful family duplex is situated in a historical townhouse, and oozes timeless ambience and charm throughout. Fitted with cosy central heating and offering a covered private balcony terrace too, the spacious duplex offers a homely interior and a flexible family-friendly layout. Benefitting from a fully-equipped living room with kitchen diner, a SAT TV, a DVD player as well as WIFI access, the scene is set for soaking up a year-round stay!
Located in the heart of Brusimpiano, with the town amenities just a stone’s throw away; guests can easily embrace a memorable self-catering getaway. Located just 30 minutes drive from Lugano city too, the romantic lakeside setting of Brusimpiano places families and groups’ within easy reach from Lake Lugano’s many attractions.
Open plan Living room
• Features a welcoming sitting area with sofa, kitchen diner and balcony access
• Offers a SAT TV, a DVD player, a music stereo, a book-games library and WIFI access
• Benefits from a timeless ambient quality; with a high beamed ceiling and an alpine-style interior
Family Kitchen Diner
• Fully-equipped pine kitchen fitted with an oven, cooker hob, coffee machine, fridge freezer and toaster
• Accompanied by a full set of cooking utensils, crockery and an alpine-style dining area for 4-6
• Complemented by a charming private balcony perfect for drinks and relaxed alfresco dining
The spacious and inviting 3 bed duplex is perfectly-suited for groups of up to 4.
• Spacious and ambient master bedroom with beamed ceiling
• Furnished with a double bed, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe
• A lovely single bedroom
• Accompanied by a wardrobe and balcony access
• An inviting 2nd single bedroom with bed and wardrobe
• For an extra charge, baby cots and adult single camp beds can also be hired
• Spacious tiled bathroom fitted with a bath tub and shower
• Complemented by a washbasin, WC and bidet
• Washer dryer
• The duplex features 8 internal steps and 8 external steps
For those bringing a car public parking features close by.
The residence is situated amongst a host of local amenities to complement your self-catering stay; with cafes, authentic ‘Tavernas’ and world-cuisine on offer, alongside supermarkets, tennis courts, a lake beach with boat and canoe rental, a bus and ferry stop and boat mooring facility.
Brusimpiano is conveniently situated for reaching the local hiking routes, as well as the Alprose Chocolate Factory (15km), Villa Cicogna Mozzoni, FoxTown Factory stores and Santa Maria degli Angeli attractions (under 20km away).
The picturesque idyll of Morcote can easily be taken in just 23 minutes drive away, whilst golfing fans can easily T-off at the Golf Club Lugano, just 12 minute drive away. For those looking to relax in the sun, visitors can easily soak up the Lido delights of Caslano, 13 minutes drive away.
The cosmopolitan allure, chic shopping quarters and cultural attractions of Lugano city are also within easy reach, just 30 minutes drive away. Families and active fans are also located 28 minutes drive from Monte San Salvatore and 32 minutes drive from Splash e Spa and Swissminiatur. Ideal for year-round holidays, the holiday duplex is located 17 minutes drive from Lugano Airport and 61 minutes drive from Milan Malpensa.
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Pets Not Permitted
- Books/Games Library
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- In Town
- Music Stereo
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|2 nights||02 Mar 2017||21 Dec 2018||€900|
|2 nights||22 Dec 2018||04 Jan 2019||€1125|
|2 nights||05 Jan 2019||20 Dec 2019||€900|
|2 nights||21 Dec 2019||03 Jan 2020||€1127|
|2 nights||04 Jan 2020||18 Dec 2020||€903|
|2 nights||19 Dec 2020||01 Jan 2021||€1127|
|2 nights||02 Jan 2021||08 Jan 2021||€903|
|Additional Service Charge: €100 (7 days & less) & €100 (7 days plus)|