As well as enjoying an authentic village ambience, the spacious 2-storey holiday apartment offers a welcoming family-friendly layout that is flexible and stylish enough for year-round entertaining and unwinding.
The fully-equipped contemporary retreat is perfectly-suited for relaxed family groups of 6 - with 3 spacious lake view bedrooms and 2 bathrooms featuring alongside a chic and spacious open plan living with dining area and access outside.
Outside, a spacious vine covered dining terrace offers an enchanting lake and mountain-view back drop for alfresco dinner parties and carefree afternoon naps.
From its authentic location in the quaint western shore village of Musso, guests will easily be able to soak up the windsurfing and water sport opportunities of nearby Cremia, the many Central Lake hiking routes and tourist attractions, the famous regional cities and even the Italian Alp ski resorts.
Nearby Menaggio (16 minutes by car/bus) is home to the prestigious Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club, the Loveno tennis club, a super family Lido, water sports and boat rental opportunities and a plethora of amenities to complement your stay including restaurants, grocery shops, Central Lake ferry links and bus and road links to the north of the lake and the cosmopolitan cities of Como and Lugano.
Open Plan Living area
• A welcoming setting in which to relax and entertain, with direct access out to the large private terrace
• Furnished with a contemporary sofa, 2 fabric chairs, chic coffee table and a host of in-house entertainment; ranging from a SAT TV and DVD player to a music stereo and in-house WIFI
• Accompanied by a spacious open family kitchen diner for 8
Open plan Kitchen Diner
• A sleek and inviting family kitchen, fully-equipped with an oven, induction cooker hob, toaster microwave, kettle, coffee machine, fridge and dishwasher
• Complemented by a stylish dining area for 8
• Double French doors lead out to the shady vine covered terrace (where alfresco dining can be enjoyed)
• A bright and welcoming interior complemented by lake views
• Features a modern double bed, a wardrobe and direct access out to a sunny shared lake view balcony with bistro dining set (shared by the 2nd bedroom)
• Versatile in layout, with a twin set of joinable single beds
• Benefits from lake views, a wardrobe and direct access out to the sunny lake view balcony with bistro café set (shared by the master bedroom)
• A welcoming family room furnished with two single beds
• Accompanied by lake views, a wardrobe and direct access out to the terrace
• For larger groups staying, baby cots (EU 25 each) and adult single camp beds (EU 85 each) can also be hired
Contemporary-fitted family bathroom
• A modern and inviting tiled bathroom
• Fitted with a bath tub, wash basin, mirror, WC and bidet
• A contemporary bathroom fitted with a walk-in shower, washbasin and WC
The modern duplex features 16 internal steps and 16 external steps. The holiday home also benefits from a washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities, a set of 6 sun loungers, a private parking space and boat mooring facility.
Guests can easily enjoy a morning cup of coffee or an ambient sun set aperitif out on the bedroom balcony, or indulge in a guilt-free daydream at the chic outdoor sitting area which features to the sun-speckled private terrace.
Of a generous size and offering an idyllic lake and mountain-view back drop, the vine covered terrace offers a truly delightful setting for enjoying the long summer months. As well relaxing and whiling away an afternoon here, the outdoor dining area also offers a beautiful setting for hosting memorable alfresco meals and dinner parties.
A private parking space and boat mooring facility features with the holiday duplex.
From its convenient location along the main lake road, the modern duplex offers close proximity to the charming lakeside and bus links of Musso. The quaint village serves as an authentic base from which to enjoy the many surrounding activities and sights. Neighbouring Cremia offers wind surfing and water sport opportunities, whilst the historical allure of Santa Maria Rezzonico offers a lovely host of ancient walking routes. Other breath taking walks can be found nearby – at San Martino and Sacro Monte di Ossuccio along the western shore, as well as Castello di Vezio on the eastern shore.
The popular family-friendly resort town of Menaggio is also close to hand (16 minutes away).
Home to café-lined piazzas, authentic eateries and restaurants, an idyllic lake promenade, popular family Lido, child-friendly facilities, a central lake bus and ferry service and opportunities for boat rental, kayak hire, swimming, tennis, golf, hiking, cycling and more, Menaggio offers a carefree base for year-round holiday stays.
Menaggio boasts direct links to the famous villa attractions and visitor delights of Lake Como, as well as the modern cultural amusements of Lugano (48 minutes), Como (55 minutes) and Milan (1.5 hour away).
- Lake View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Pets Not Permitted
- Clothes Horse
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Full Kitchen
- Induction Hob
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Music Stereo
- On Hillside
- On Lakeshore
- Open Plan
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Private Parking Space
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers
- Very Quiet Location
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
- Boat Mooring
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|7 nights||15 Dec 2018||04 Jan 2019||€1515|
|7 nights||05 Jan 2019||26 Apr 2019||€1315|
|7 nights||27 Apr 2019||21 Jun 2019||€1515|
|7 nights||22 Jun 2019||30 Aug 2019||€1715|
|7 nights||31 Aug 2019||11 Oct 2019||€1515|
|7 nights||12 Oct 2019||13 Dec 2019||€1315|
|7 nights||14 Dec 2019||03 Jan 2020||€1515|
|7 nights||04 Jan 2020||24 Apr 2020||€1316|
|7 nights||25 Apr 2020||19 Jun 2020||€1519|
|7 nights||20 Jun 2020||28 Aug 2020||€1715|
|7 nights||29 Aug 2020||09 Oct 2020||€1519|
|7 nights||10 Oct 2020||18 Dec 2020||€1316|
|7 nights||19 Dec 2020||08 Jan 2021||€1519|
|Additional Service Charge: €205 (7 days & less) & €205 (7 days plus)|