Benefitting from all the must-have features including air-conditioning, SAT TV, WIFI and a private pool, the three-storey villa enables groups and families to easily sit back and make the most of their business or leisure stay.
Open Plan Living room
The bright and welcoming contemporary space boasts plenty of natural light, thanks to its floor-to-ceiling picture window. Offering access to the poolside and garden, the space provides an effortless flow for day-night entertaining.
• Features a modernist L-shaped sofa and pouf
• Complemented by a wall-mounted SAT TV, DVD player, music stereo and WIFI access
• Leads out to the sunny private garden and also up one floor to the kitchen diner
Situated up one flight of stairs from the open plan living room, the modernist kitchen diner provides a sleek family space in which to cook and entertain.
• Chic spacious kitchen which is fully-equipped with an oven, cooker hob, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, microwave and dishwasher
• Accompanied by a full set of cooking utensils, crockery and a large contemporary dining area for 6
• Complemented by an alfresco dining area
The inviting 3 bed retreat is ideally suited for groups of 6.
• Uplifting bedroom furnished with a double bed and featuring an whitewashed beamed ceiling
• Features a pair of bedside tables, a chair and a wardrobe
• A lovely room, furnished with a double bedroom and featuring a white beamed ceiling
• Complemented by bedside tables with reading lamps, a wall-mounted flat screen TV and wardrobe
• A family-friendly bedroom furnished with 2 single beds and a wardrobe
• For an extra charge, baby cots and adult single camp beds can also be hired
Three spacious contemporary bathrooms feature to the villa.
• 1st Bathroom - Fitted with a bath tub, wash basin and WC
• 2nd Bathroom - Fitted with a bath tub, shower, wash basin and WC
• 3rd Bathroom - Fitted with a bath tub, shower, wash basin and WC
Additional features include air-conditioning, a washer dryer and a walk-in wardrobe.
The contemporary three-storey villa offers a beautiful sunny private garden. Alongside its decked terrace with its chic sitting and alfresco dining area, the pretty garden also boasts a private outdoor swimming pool and 6 sun loungers.
A private parking space features to the villa.
From its residential setting Montagnola, the cosmopolitan highlights of Lugano are within easy reach just 14 minutes’ drive away. The fashionable lake capital is home to a lovely family-friendly Lido, a tennis and golf club and timeless boating opportunities; as well as a plethora of designer shops, cultural attractions, world restaurants, stylish bars and modern casinos. The villa is also within easy reach from the international airport; just 15 minutes’ drive away.
Lugano also offers the perfect starting point from which to reach the walks of Mount Bre and the historical Olive Trail in Gandria; as well as the family activities of Mount Tamaro and the attractions of neighbouring Lake Como.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Full Kitchen
- In Town
- Music Stereo
- Outside Dining Area
- Private Garden
- Private Parking Space
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers
- Very Quiet Location
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|7 nights||12 Oct 2019||13 Dec 2019||CHF4004|
|7 nights||14 Dec 2019||20 Dec 2019||CHF4501|
|7 nights||21 Dec 2019||03 Jan 2020||CHF5628|
|7 nights||04 Jan 2020||24 Apr 2020||CHF4004|
|7 nights||25 Apr 2020||09 Oct 2020||CHF4501|
|7 nights||10 Oct 2020||11 Dec 2020||CHF4004|
|7 nights||12 Dec 2020||18 Dec 2020||CHF4501|
|7 nights||19 Dec 2020||01 Jan 2021||CHF5628|
|7 nights||02 Jan 2021||08 Jan 2021||CHF4004|
|Additional Service Charge: CHF215 (7 days & less) & CHF215 (7 days plus)|