Perfect for stress-free getaways, this practical resort Duplex for 4-6 places guests in a highly desirable setting on Lake Maggiore.
Located in the well-serviced lakeshore town of Ispra, this 2 bed retreat is fully-equipped to get your self-catering stay off the ground.
Its spacious open plan Living room with garden access also offers a fully-equipped Kitchen Diner; for relaxed meals in, whilst the terrace outside conjures up classic BBQ and sunbathing moments.
A spiral staircase leads to the first floor, where a spacious Double bedroom with balcony features alongside a 2nd Bedroom with balcony access and a Single bed with pull-out option. A Double sofa bed can also be utilised to the Ground Floor Living room.
A spacious Bathroom is accompanied by a second shower room and laundry facilities.
Outside, the child-friendly resort offers a wealth of activities to complement your stay, including a large park with kids play area, an outdoor pool with showers, sun loungers and pleasant shady areas. Clay tennis courts also offer the perfect opportunity for you to practise your serve (for a small charge), whilst just 500 metres away from the resort, a lakeside promenade leads a fitness centre with gym, spa and Olympic size swimming pool.
The lake beach and trekking trails here also let you immerse yourselves in an enjoyable Ispra day, whilst the many shops, ‘gelatarias’, supermarkets and local historical gems provide everything that you could wish for in a pretty lakeside town.
From Ispra, guests are under a 16 minutes’ drive from the UNESCO World Heritage site of ‘Santa Caterina del Sasso’, as well as the resort town of Laveno (which offers ferry links to Stresa and Verbania).
Many activities can be enjoyed in the local area too; from water sports, boat trips, power boat rental and beach days to hiking, golf, fine dining, canoeing, Aqua parks, Swiss Alp skiing and more!
Milan Malpensa is also just 32 minutes’ drive away; making this the ideal location for accessible year-round stays.
Open Plan Living room
• A spacious Living room, featuring floor-to-ceiling glazed French doors with terrace access
• Equipped with a comfortable sitting area, a flat screen TV and a Kitchen Diner
• A fully-equipped Kitchen with cooker hob, oven, microwave, toaster and dishwasher
• Accompanied by a modern Dining table for 6
The holiday apartment is perfectly-equipped for flexible family groups of 4-6.
1st floor Master Bedroom
• A spacious Bedroom with Double bed, wardrobe and balcony access
1st floor Bedroom 2
• A flexible bedroom featuring a Single bed with pull out option for 2
• Offers balcony access
• A Double Sofa bed features to the Ground Floor Living room
• Upon request, travel baby cots, high chairs and single adult camp beds can also be hired
• For multiple groups staying, the holiday home is also in the same resort residence as Riva del Caolino (Ref 1332), Il Faggio (Ref 1417) and Casa Azalea (Ref 1455)!
• A modern suite fitted with a shower cubicle, wash basin, WC and bidet
• A spacious suite fitted with a bath tub, overhead shower, wash basin, WC and bidet
The holiday home boasts its own covered terrace with alfresco bistro set and BBQ. The private sunny lawn garden also offers a lovely setting in which to unwind; with 2 sun loungers to hand.
Within the communal grounds of the residence, guests can soak up the enjoyment of the large outdoor swimming pool (free entry is given for up to 4 guests), the kids play area and the onsite clay Tennis courts (subject to a small charge).
Swimming pool opens 2nd of June in accordance with weather conditions and closes 11th September.
A swimming cap is obligatory and the pool is open from 10:00 to 20:00
Tennis fee 5.50 euro per hour needs to be booked 24 hr's in advance.
EXTRA TO BE PAID LOCALLY: Heating when needed; euro 10 per day
• A modern child-friendly resort
• Private balcony access
• A WIFI device can be hired (for an extra weekly cost)
• Flat screen TV
• Washing machine
• Electric fan
• Features an open tread spiral staircase
• Pets possible
• Alfresco Bistro set and BBQ
• 2 Sun loungers
• On-site Tennis Courts (a small charge applies)
• Shared Outdoor Swimming Pool, A swimming cap is obligatory and the pool is open from 10:00 to 20:00
• Pool opens from 6 June and closes on 4 September. Please note 4 guests have free access with our special passes. Each extra guest must pay a € 5 entrance fee, wearing a cap is obligated.
• Close to Boat mooring and a local Boatyard
• 500 metres from a fitness centre with Spa and Olympic Pool
The residence offers a private parking space.
From the resort, a beautiful lake promenade offers access to local boat mooring, a fitness centre and a lovely lake beach (500 metres away), as well as access to many delightful walking routes.
The historical village setting of Ispra is truly picturesque; with noble villa gardens and ancient ruins surrounding the lakefront resort. Home to authentic Italian restaurants, shops and well-stocked supermarkets, Ispra truly lets you wine and dine your holiday away.
The famous Monastery of ‘Santa Caterina del Sasso’ is just a 13 minutes’ drive away, whilst the popular resort of Laveno is 16 minutes’ drive away. From the lovely golden triangle town of Laveno, a ferry service runs to Stresa and Verbania; for a lovely opportunity to enjoy a day of sightseeing.
A holiday on Lake Maggiore offers a truly breathtaking experience; with water sports, boat trips, power boat rental and hiking to enjoy alongside swimming, golf, fine dining, botanical garden attractions, shopping, wine tasting, canoeing, water sports, aqua parks, Swiss Alp skiing and more!
Milan Malpensa is conveniently 32 minutes’ drive away from Ispra. The easy driving distance to Milan, Lugano and Como all make this a fabulous setting for enjoying both relaxed and more explorative stays in the Italian Swiss Lake region.
Please note, the swimming pool is free for a maximum number of 4 guests.Every extra guest pays 5 Euro per day.
Swimming pool opens 2nd of June in accordance with weather conditions and closes 11th september.
Tennis fee 5.50 euro per hour needs to be booked 24 hr's in advance.
Swimming cap is mandatory and the pool is open from 10:00 to 20:00.
EXTRA TO BE PAID LOCALLY: Heating when needed; euro 10 per day.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Possible
- Child Friendly
- Cooker Hob
- Full Kitchen
- Outside Dining Area
- Private Garden
- Shared Pool
- Suitable for Elderly
- Sun Loungers
- Very Quiet Location
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|3 nights||05 Jan 2020||17 Apr 2020||€728|
|3 nights||18 Apr 2020||24 Apr 2020||€805|
|3 nights||25 Apr 2020||15 May 2020||€728|
|3 nights||16 May 2020||26 Jun 2020||€805|
|3 nights||27 Jun 2020||28 Aug 2020||€959|
|3 nights||29 Aug 2020||16 Oct 2020||€805|
|3 nights||17 Oct 2020||19 Dec 2020||€728|
|3 nights||20 Dec 2020||02 Jan 2021||€805|
|3 nights||03 Jan 2021||08 Jan 2021||€728|
|Additional Service Charge: €155 (7 days & less) & €155 (7 days plus)|