Enjoying lovely lake and garden views and fully-equipped for a carefree stay; the villa apartment offers a heavenly mix of 21st century convenience and timeless surroundings. A host of features are on hand to enhance your holiday stay; including free WIFI, a private terrace, a shared garden, parking and boat mooring facility.
Located just a short stroll away from the charming amenities and lake activities of Germignaga, and 7 minutes’ drive away from the transport links, leisure pursuits and holiday resort appeal of Luino, everything for enjoying the northern shore and exploring the wider Lake Maggiore region is here!
Open Plan Living room
Offering chic white furniture and rustic bare floorboards; the effortless ambience of the lake view living room provides an inviting setting for year-round entertaining and relaxing.
• Features a double sofa suits with coffee table and writing desk
• Complemented by a flat screen digital TV and far reaching lake views
The adjoining contemporary kitchen diner for 6 offers a carefree setting for timeless morning breakfasts and dinner parties. Accompanied by alfresco dining opportunities too; guests will easily be able to savour the freedom of a self-catering stay!
• The fully-equipped kitchen is fitted with stylish peppermint tone cabinets and solid wood tops
• Offers an induction hob, eye-level oven, electric kettle, toaster, coffee machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher
• Accompanied by a full set of cooking utensils, crockery and a chic dining area for 6
• Guests can also relax in the shade of the vine covered terrace, which can be found in the villa’s shared garden
The spacious 3 bed retreat offers a flexible family-friendly setting in which groups of 6 can enjoy a good night’s rest.
• Bright and airy double bedroom
• Features solid wood flooring, a wardrobe, lake views and access to a sunny outdoor terrace
• A child-friendly second room for 3
• Furnished with a single bed + a 2nd single bed with pull out option
• Features solid wood flooring, a wardrobe and lake views
• Single bedroom with balcony access,direct access from the double bedroom perfect with families with little children
• Features a bedside table and solid wood flooring
A tastefully tiled modern family bathroom
• Fitted with a power shower and a bath tub with shower tap
• Features a wash basin, mirror, WC and bidet
Additional features include a washing machine, easy chairs to the private terrace, 4 sun loungers, shared access of the villa grounds and private parking. Guests can also soak up the opportunity for boat mooring, as well as sailing (with the owner’s boat available to hire daily and reachable just 80 metres away).
Inside the apartment features 5 steps, whilst from its upper floor setting 34 steps lead outside. Within the grounds of the two-storey period villa, guests can enjoy shared access to the sunny landscaped garden. Offering an idyllic setting in which to stretch your legs, relax, play and relax alfresco at the vine covered terrace, the scene is set for holiday enjoyment!
A private parking space features with the apartment. Public parking for additional cars also features close by. Boat mooring facilities can be found by the lake, 80 metres away.
From the tranquil villa location, guests are just a short stroll away from the timeless amenities of Germignaga. Guests will find everything on hand to complement your stay; from supermarkets, a grocery shop, a delicious ‘gelataria’ and authentic restaurants to a bike and windsurfing shop, the ‘Acquarya Sailing School’ and a local lake beach perfect for soaking up some sun and taking a refreshing dip in the lake.
Neighbouring the vibrant resort of Luino (7 minutes’ drive away), guests can easily reach a wider range of modern day amenities. As well as its famous weekly market (open each Wednesday), Luino offers a plethora of restaurants, a Tennis Club with Lido, useful ferry stop and train links to Milan and Switzerland.
Extra leisure pursuits to enjoy on the Lake include water sports, golf, off-road and quad-biking experiences, hiking, canyoning and horse riding.
The well-serviced northern shore location enables guests to easily explore the surrounding resort towns and attractions of Lake Maggiore, as well as reach the nearby Swiss Alp ski resorts and the city highlights of Lugano and Milan.
The closest airports are Lugano (35 minutes’ drive away) and Milan Malpensa (70 minutes’ drive away).
- Lake View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Pets Not Permitted
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Digital TV
- Electric Kettle
- Full Kitchen
- Garden Shared
- In Town
- Induction Hob
- On Hillside
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Private Parking Space
- Sun Loungers
- Very Quiet Location
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
- Boat Mooring
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|3 nights||18 Oct 2019||22 Dec 2019||€931|
|3 nights||23 Dec 2019||04 Jan 2020||€1232|
|3 nights||05 Jan 2020||17 Apr 2020||€931|
|3 nights||18 Apr 2020||24 Apr 2020||€1232|
|3 nights||25 Apr 2020||15 May 2020||€931|
|3 nights||16 May 2020||26 Jun 2020||€1232|
|3 nights||27 Jun 2020||28 Aug 2020||€1554|
|3 nights||29 Aug 2020||15 Oct 2020||€1232|
|3 nights||16 Oct 2020||20 Dec 2020||€931|
|3 nights||21 Dec 2020||02 Jan 2021||€1232|
|3 nights||03 Jan 2021||08 Jan 2021||€931|
|Additional Service Charge: €175 (7 days & less) & €175 (7 days plus)|