The 10 bed villa is still owned by the same notable Marchesi di Rezzono family, and as such offers all the elegance and exclusivity enjoyed in aristocratic family life. Behind its regal 19th century facade, lavish, romantic and modern day touches effortlessly combine in a seamless Feng-shui inspired layout.
The perfect solution for accommodating decadent year-round stays, the villa’s beautiful reception rooms (which still retain original period details, frescoes and architectural features) feature alongside all the must-have mod cons, a fully-equipped chef’s kitchen with formal dining room and outside dining terraces for your private enjoyment.
The luxury pet-friendly villa easily accommodates the versatile demands of large parties, groups and families – with 10 air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms easily sleeping groups of 20.
The luscious landscaped grounds are adorned by an arboretum of trees, a sweeping lake view lawn, a fabulous outdoor pool, tennis courts, a kid’s park, a magnificent glass gazebo and a varierty of scenic sheltered terraces. Boat mooring and parking are also on hand for your convenience.
The classic landmark villa is enviably situated between the historical appeal of authentic Acquaseria and the popular well-serviced resort of Menaggio. With boating opportunities, water sports, swimming, golf, tennis, hiking, wine tasting, fine dining, villa attractions, botanical gardens, ski slopes and extreme sports all on the doorstep of the central western shore and Central Lake, the villa is perfectly placed for nature fans, lake-based enthusiasts, born romantics, thrill seekers and avid explorers.
• Leading off from the grand entrance foyer is a conservatory-style reception
• Complemented by a salon offering breath taking lake views
• The classic furnishings and original artwork to these receptions are complemented by beautiful original features, sumptuous seating and all the must-have mod cons
• A games room also features to the same floor
• Guests will be able to enjoy Sky TV, their favourite tunes from a music stereo and also free WIFI
• To the 2nd floor, a large lake view veranda offers an inviting year-round appeal; with an American pool table and kids play area on hand to keep you entertained
• A state-of-the-art kitchen offers the dream cooking haven for professional and amateur chefs
• Ideal for preparing easy meals and also full-scale banquets
• Fully-equipped with stainless steel worktops, an oven, cooker hob, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, coffee machine, toaster and American fridge
• Accompanied by a formal separate dining room and an array of outdoor alfresco dining terraces
Ideally-suited for groups of 20, the villa provides 9-10 bedroom suites. All benefitting from air-conditioning, a small private wall safe, luxury en-suite and a timeless luxurious décor, guests will easily be able to unwind and enjoy a restful night’s sleep. Of the 10 bedrooms, two are furnished with standard double beds whilst the remaining 8 are furnished with joinable twin beds (set out as couple-friendly doubles; which can be separated if needed).
• An accessible double bedroom furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and a disabled-friendly en suite
• Lake view double bedroom with en suite Jacuzzi tub and shower
• Lake view double bedroom with en suite Jacuzzi tub and shower
• An equally inviting double bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom
• A lovely double bedroom with contemporary en suite bathroom
• An equally inviting double bedroom with en suite bathroom
• A double bedroom with convenient en suite bathroom
• A double bedroom with exclusive en suite bathroom
• A double bedroom with modern en suite bathroom
• Situated in a pretty annexe building (located 20 metres away from the main villa entrance)
• Features a spacious double bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom
Two of the beautiful bedroom suites boast an en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath tub and walk-in shower. The remaining 8 bedrooms feature en suite bathrooms each fitted with a classic-style bath tub and shower (one is located to the ground floor, making it ideal for disabled guests).
For added convenience the villa benefits from air-conditioning to all bedrooms as well as hairdryers, universal shaver plugs and private laundry and ironing facilities. For guests’ entertainment too, the WIFI-enabled villa is also equipped with a SKY TV, a music stereo, a 1st floor fitness gym with Technogym equipment and an American pool table and kids play area to the 2nd floor. A tennis court, outdoor kids park and large unheated swimming pool also await guests’ enjoyment in the private landscaped grounds.
At the back of the villa an ancient cellar with vaulted stone ceiling offers an impressive selection of regional, Italian and international wines.
Services included in the weekly tariff:
• A catered "Welcome Dinner" on arrival night
• Daily Continental breakfast
• Daily cleaning service (Monday to Saturday)
• Daily change of towels
• Twice weekly bed linen change
• Free Chef service (Dinner time only, from Monday to Saturday – groceries are to be paid for by the guests, with an initial deposit of €1500 required upon arrival)
• Electricity, heating and air conditioning
Please note that a refundable cash security deposit of €3000 is required.
Providing a lovely year-round setting for enjoying quality moments together, a wonderful covered lake view veranda features to the 2nd floor of the villa.
Magnificent in every way, the villa’s beautifully-kept landscaped gardens stand as a triumphant testament to the timeless romance of the lake and the classic inspiration of the noble family who continue to live here.
Offering privacy, exclusivity and wonderful far reaching lake views, the tranquil gardens allow you and your guests to relax, entertain and soak up a truly 5* stay.
The breath taking private grounds are home to sweeping lawns, mature trees and flower borders, ambient alfresco dining terraces, a unique glass gazebo terrace perfect for hosting special occasions, an exclusive roman-style outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts.
The villa offers private parking and a boat mooring facility.
Villa Camilla is situated between the historical allure of Acquaseria and the vibrant resort of Menaggio (just a short drive away). Menaggio is a picturesque and well-connected lakeside town that is home to a wide array of resort amenities and restaurants to complement your stay; including cafes, authentic eateries, ferry and bus links and a fabulous family Lido.
Menaggio and its surrounding hillside is also home to a wealth of leisure pursuits including a world-class Golf club, breathtaking hiking routes, tennis club, boat rental service and kayak rental. Nearby horseriding, windsurfing, extreme sports, quad bike tours, sea plane tours, private excursions and also Italian Alp skiing ensure you will be kept amused, whatever time of year you decide to come and stay!
Just down the road too from Tremezzina’s family-friendly Lidos and park, authentic restaurants, the world-class Villa Carlotta and Villa Balbianello attractions, famous walking routes (San Martino, San Siro, Greenway del Lago and Sacro Monte di Ossuccio) and the main Cadenabbia ferry stop, guests can dip in and out of the top visitor highlights whenever they wish.
The frequent ferry links from Menaggio to the resorts of Bellagio and Varenna as well as the city of Como also offer the perfect excuse to go out and get sightseeing – so what are you waiting for!
Conveniently located for reaching the cosmopolitan highlights of Como, (approximately 60 minutes), Lugano (approximately 50 minutes) and Milan (approximately 1.5 hours), the central western shore offers the perfect year-round destination for your luxury holiday, corporate gathering or magical wedding occasion.
Lake Como is well-connected to the wider Lombardy and Swiss Italian Lake region; with frequent bus links, train links from Varenna, Lecco and Como, motorway links from Como and close proximity to the airports of Lugano (approximately 55 minutes), Milan Malpensa (approximately 85 minutes) and Milan Bergamo (approximately 1 hour 50 minutes). Private airport taxis, a chauffeur service and classic car hire can also be arranged upon request.
- Lake View
- Large Property
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Pets Possible
- Air Conditioning
- American Fridge
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Horse
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- Digital TV
- Electric Kettle
- Full Kitchen
- In Town
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Music Stereo
- On Lakeshore
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Pool Table
- Pool Unheated
- Private Garden
- Private Parking Space
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Security Safe
- Single Villa
- Sky TV
- Suitable for Elderly
- Sun Loungers
- Very Quiet Location
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
- Boat Mooring
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|7 nights||25 May 2019||23 Aug 2019||€29001|
|7 nights||24 Aug 2019||03 Jan 2020||€19005|