Complete with private pool and perfect for family stays, this brand new 3-bed villa offers everything you need to kick back and relax.
The internal layout is simply made for entertaining; with the open plan ground floor offering effortless access outside, from both sides of the room. Stylish pale wood flooring and chic homely touches and furnishings complement the large sliding glass door, which leads out to a covered dining terrace with views of the pool and the lake. A flat screen TV and payable WIFI provide added entertainment; whilst those looking to socialise the timeless way can savour a dinner party in the fully-equipped indoor kitchen, or outside with a sunny alfresco BBQ.
Stone stairs lead upstairs to the generously-proportioned sleeping accommodation. In total, groups of 6 can comfortably be accommodated here. The Master bedroom offers lake views and features a Double bed with sunny balcony. The 2nd bedroom also benefits from lake views and balcony access, and is furnished with a flexible single bed with pull out option. The 3rd child-friendly bedroom is equally versatile, and is furnished with a single bed with pull-out option. Two beautiful fitted shower rooms complete the inviting interior.
Bathed in all-day sun, the large private gardens offer the perfect setting for a sunbathe, alfresco meal or a splash in the private outdoor swimming pool. Its elevated setting in Besozzo also ensures the lake views are nothing short of spectacular!
From its scenic hillside setting, the exclusive detached villa is just a short walk away from a selection of Italian restaurants, bars, a grocery shop, bank, post office and other useful amenities found in Besozzo.
The popular lake beaches and lidos of Reno di Leggiuno, Monvalle, Ispra, Angera and Ranco are within close-proximity of the villa (10 minutes’ drive away). Reno is also home to the majestic UNESCO World Heritage Hermitage site of Santa Caterina del Sasso. Nearby Laveno-Mombello is 15 minutes’ drive away and offers a great range of bars, restaurants, a funicular railway and a frequent morning-late evening ferry service across the lake to Intra (for Villa Taranto and the easy road links to Stresa; for the famous resort attractions and tourist boat trips to the famous Borromean Islands).
Open Plan Living room
• A bright and spacious ground floor room with open plan layout, perfect for modern family life or a group of friends
• Offers garden access to each end of the room
• The inviting living area features a chic sofa suite, flat screen TV and payable WIFI
• Accompanied by large glazed doors which lead out to a gorgeous pool and lake view terrace
• Complemented by a sleek kitchen diner for 4-6
• Features a sleek white kitchen
• Fitted with an integrated cooker hob, an eye-level oven, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster, dishwasher and a fridge freezer
• Accompanied by a stylish dining area for 4-6
• Outside, the lovely covered poolside terrace features an alfresco dining set for 6 and a BBQ
With whitewashed beamed ceilings and fresh contemporary interiors, the 1st floor sleeping accommodation is beautifully-styled for year-round stays.
Ideal as a luxury honeymoon retreat or as a flexible family retreat for 6, the 3-bed villa promises all-round versatility.
• A generous room featuring a Double bed, a pair of bedside tables and a wardrobe
• Boasts access to a sunny balcony overlooking the pool and lake
• A bright and inviting child-friendly/ guest-friendly bedroom
• Features a Single bed + pull out bed for 2
• Benefits from balcony access and lake views
• An equally spacious child-friendly/ guest-friendly bedroom for 2
• Furnished with a Single bed + pull out bed
• Upon request, travel baby cots, high chairs and single adult camp beds can also be hired.
Ground Floor: Shower room 1
• A contemporary suite fitted with a shower cubicle, wash basin, heated towel rack, WC and bidet
1st Floor: Shower room 2
• A modern suite fitted with a shower cubicle, wash basin, heated towel rack, WC and bidet
Bathed in all-day sun, the generous private garden provides a great setting for relaxing and socialising.
The sweeping flat lawn is complemented by a spacious covered terrace with alfresco dining area and BBQ. The private outdoor swimming pool invites you to have some fun too and stay cool with the kids.
• A brand new two-storey villa
• Features 16 internal steps and 15 external steps
• Flat screen TV
• Payable WIFI access
• Offers electric fans and a hairdryer
• A large private garden with covered dining terrace and BBQ
• Private unheated outdoor swimming pool
• Offers a Ski storage room for wintertime stays
• Walking distance from restaurants and shops
• Close by to lake beaches and ferry links
The villa offers a private parking space.
Nestled on the hillside of Besozzo Superiore, this elevated part of town affords breath taking views across Lake Maggiore. The sunny villa offers a hassle-free location too; with a selection of Italian restaurants, bars, a grocery shop, post office and bank all within a short stroll away.
The charming town is also 10 minutes’ drive away from the well-serviced lido beaches in Reno di Leggiuno, Monvalle, Ispra, Angera and Ranco. For those looking to get out and explore, the ferry, restaurants and funicular of Laveno-Mombello are just 15 minutes’ drive away. The lovely resort town of Luino is also just 30 minutes’ drive away, via the inland road from the town.
Aside from relaxed beach days and carefree ‘La Dolce Vita’ days, the area is also perfect for sightseeing; with the Hermitage of Santa Caterina del Sasso nearby in Reno and the Rocca Borromeo castle of Angera both reachable along the eastern shore. The delights of Stresa (including Villa Pallavicino, the Botanical Alpine Garden, the Jazz festival and Isola Borromean boat trips), as well as Villa Taranto are also easily reachable by road from Intra (a western shore town easily accessible by ferry from Laveno).
As well as glorious vistas and magical Italianate villas, Lake Maggiore is well-known too for its clubs, wildlife parks, fine botanical gardens, golf clubs and Swiss Italian Alp ski resorts.
This beautiful villa in Besozzo is perfectly placed for year-round stays; being just 41 minutes’ drive from Milan Malpensa, 55 minutes’ drive from Lugano Airport and 87 minutes’ drive from Bergamo.
Lake Monate, Lake Varese and Lake Lugano are all within easy driving distance too for day trips.
- Lake View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Not Permitted
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- Electric Kettle
- Full Kitchen
- In Town
- On Hillside
- Open Plan
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Pool Unheated
- Private Garden
- Private Parking Space
- Private Pool
- Ski Storage
- Suitable for Elderly
- Very Quiet Location
- Very Sunny Position
- Waste Disposal
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|3 nights||18 Oct 2019||22 Dec 2019||€1190|
|3 nights||23 Dec 2019||03 Jan 2020||€1771|
|3 nights||04 Jan 2020||04 Apr 2020||€1190|
|3 nights||05 Apr 2020||18 Apr 2020||€1771|
|3 nights||19 Apr 2020||23 May 2020||€1190|
|3 nights||24 May 2020||29 Jun 2020||€1771|
|3 nights||30 Jun 2020||30 Aug 2020||€2219|
|3 nights||31 Aug 2020||14 Oct 2020||€1771|
|3 nights||15 Oct 2020||08 Jan 2021||€1190|
|Additional Service Charge: €160 (7 days & less) & €160 (7 days plus)|