Boasting its own private pool and garden, the beautifully presented modern villa provides a flexible and carefree setting for year-round stays.
The stylish open plan living room features a sumptuous L-shaped sofa with a large SAT TV, free WIFI access and an ambient fireplace to cosy up to. Adjoining this restful scene is a sleek dining area for 8 and an accompanying Kitchen Diner for 4. Alfresco dinner parties also await your enjoyment, outside on the private covered poolside terrace.
Benefitting from 6 flexible Double bedrooms (3 walk-through) and 4 modern bathrooms, the layout offers that welcoming feel of home. The family-friendly villa also benefits from private laundry facilities and a private garage and parking space.
Situated just a 3 minutes’ drive or a 10 minutes’ stroll away from the lakefront, the very best of Tremezzo is close by on the doorstep. From its authentic Italian restaurants and ambient wine bars to its scenic walking routes, popular Lidos, lake swimming spots, famous Villa attractions and carefree ferry links; Tremezzo offers a classic as well as vibrant holiday ambience. The famous resort also offers close proximity to neighbouring Cadenabbia (for Villa Carlotta and the Central Lake ferry stop), Lenno’s Villa Balbianello and Lido attraction (7 minutes’ away), the famous L’ Isola Comacina attraction (12 minutes’ away) and also the family-friendly Lido, sport activities and timeless resort appeal found in Menaggio (13 minutes’ away).
Perfect for active guests, the convenient Central Lake stay places guests within enviable reach of hiking, cycling, tennis, golf, water sports, power boat rental, sailing, extreme sports and Italian Alp skiing opportunities.
Its desirable central western shore location also promises easy access to Como (49 minutes), Lugano (53 minutes) and Milan (82 minutes).
Open plan Living space
• A serene and spacious open plan living space with a dining area and terrace access
• Offers a generous sized living area, ideal for socialising and year-round relaxation
• Furnished with a large sumptuous L-shaped sofa, perfect for curling up on and enjoying a book, movie or romantic moment by the ambient open fireplace
• Complemented by a large flat screen SAT TV, a DVD player and free WIFI access
• A sleek luxury Kitchen Diner perfect for full-on family stays
• Fitted with all the must-have appliances including a cooker hob, oven, microwave, electric kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster and dishwasher
• Features a contemporary breakfast area for 4
• Accompanied by a sleek white dining area for 6, which features to the adjoining open plan living room
• Complemented by outdoor alfresco dining opportunities
• For those special occasions, a private Chef and Italian Mama cooking experience can also be arranged (upon request, for an extra cost)
The luxury villa offers the perfect holiday retreat for accommodating large flexible groups of 12. Ideal for families and friends, the 6 spacious Double bedrooms all promise modern day style and home comfort. The bright and stylish sleeping accommodation is accompanied by 4 bathrooms (1 en-suite).
• Spacious Double bedroom with a wardrobe (no lake view)
• Inviting Double bedroom with wardrobe (no lake view)
• Spacious Double bedroom with lake views
• A welcoming Double bedroom (no lake view)
• Offers access to Bedroom 5 and 6, making it perfect for accommodating versatile friend and family groups
• Spacious Double bedroom (no lake view)
• A flexible family-friendly room as it is reachable from walking through Bedroom 4
• Spacious Double bedroom with lake views and en-suite Bathroom
• A flexible family-friendly space as it is reachable from walking through Bedroom 4 and 5
Single adult camp beds and infant cots can also be provided upon request (for an extra cost).
The modern villa features 4 modern fitted bathrooms in total. Two feature full bath tubs whilst the third features a contemporary shower and the 4th is an en-suite with bath tub. All bathrooms are equipped with a wash basin and WC.
- Central Heating
- Electric fan
- SAT TV channels
- DVD player
- WIFI access
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Ironing facilities
- Universal shaver plug
Optional payable extras include Daily Housekeeping, Private Chef, Private Tours, Babysitting, Chartered yacht hire, Luxury boat trips, Airport transfers and more!
The lovely detached villa sits in a beautiful private garden, surrounded by natural beauty and mountain views. The large sunny landscaped garden provides a lovely serene setting from which to unwind and entertain. A large covered dining terrace overlooks a generous size outdoor swimming pool. The 6 sun loungers and outside seating for 12 enables everybody to relax out here and socialise together, so what are you waiting for!
A private parking space and garage provides added convenience.
From the idyllic mountain view setting, the modern villa is just a 3 minutes’ drive/ 10 minutes’ stroll away from the lakefront of Tremezzo.
A picturesque resort of historical charm and high regard, Tremezzo offers a beautiful as well as vibrant base from which to soak up the best of Lake Como!
From savouring a morning cappuccino and lunchtime snack to a romantic evening drink and an authentic Italian meal out, Tremezzo offers a throng of charming eateries, cafes, wine bars and restaurants to enjoy.
Complemented by a selection of grocery shops, a bus and ferry stop and a wonderful lake side park perfect for picnics, lake swimming and lakeside alfresco dining, the scene is set for a magical Lake Como stay!
Guests are also very well placed for reaching the popular Lido in Cadenabbia (where guests can enjoy a special discount on entry). The perfect spot for lakeside sunbathing, swimming, socialising and alfresco dining, this fashionable Lido offers families, couples and groups a great day-night distraction!
The prime Tremezzina shore location also places guests within easy reach of Villa Carlotta (in neighbouring Griante), Villa Balbianello (in Lenno) and the beautiful walking routes of Greenway del Lago, Sacro Monte di Ossuccio and San Martino. From neighbouring Cadenabbia, the car and passenger ferry service also enables guests to hop on and enjoy a day of sightseeing, at the famous resort towns of Menaggio, Bellagio, Varenna and the southern city of Como.
Tremezzo is also perfectly placed for enjoying the local tennis, golf, cycling, hiking, water sports, boat rental, sailing, extreme sports and Italian Alp skiing opportunities.
Guests are also within easy reach of the cosmopolitan highlights and transport links of Como (49 minutes’ drive away), Lugano (53 minutes’ drive away) and Milan (82 minutes’ drive away).
The closest airports are Lugano (62 minutes’), Milan Malpensa (70 minutes’) and Milan Bergamo (1 hour 40).
- Lake View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Large Property
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Not Permitted
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Horse
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- Electric Kettle
- Free Wifi
- Full Kitchen
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Nespresso Machine
- On Hillside
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Private Garden
- Private Parking Space
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Single Villa
- Suitable for Elderly
- Sun Loungers
- Very Quiet Location
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
- Waste Disposal
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|5 nights||01 Jun 2019||27 Sep 2019||€8582|
|5 nights||28 Sep 2019||05 Jun 2020||€7154|
|5 nights||06 Jun 2020||25 Sep 2020||€8582|
|5 nights||26 Sep 2020||08 Jan 2021||€7154|
|Additional Service Charge: €520 (7 days & less) & €520 (7 days plus)|