Boasting a prime lakeside setting in central Laglio, this luxury 3-storey holiday villa promises an idyllic base for soaking up an effortless Lake Como escape.
Inside, no expense has been spared in ensuring guests enjoy the ultimate stay; with a boutique-style interior complemented by cosy underfloor heating, air-conditioning and free WIFI access.
Lake views can be enjoyed throughout, enabling guests to fully take in the beauty of Lake Como whatever the season.
The generous open plan living space with lake view balcony and a chic integrated Kitchen Diner for 6 provides a lavish setting for intimate dinner parties and carefree holiday moments together.
A music stereo and a large flat screen TV with SAT channels and DVD player also provide that added touch of home.
Families and groups of 8 are easily accommodated within the villa’s effortless sleeping accommodation. Each air-conditioned bedroom offers gorgeous lake views and a seamless sophisticated interior that enhances relaxation. Guests can unwind within any one of the 2 Double lake view En-suite bedrooms (the master also offers a private terrace) and also to the 3rd lake view bedroom with 2 Single beds and 4th balcony bedroom with Double sofa bed and En-suite. The lakeside villa features free WIFI, underfloor heating, private laundry facilities and a private parking space. A useful cloakroom WC and a shared luxury shower room complete the layout of this fully-equipped luxury retreat.
Upon request our Entertainment team can also arrange a private chef, boat tours, excursions, transfers and much more to enhance your stay! www.happyholidayentertainment.com
From the lakeside villa, the road outside leads in no time to the picturesque delights of Laglio village. As well as being the famed neighbourhood of George Clooney (who lives just down the road), Laglio oozes pure holiday charm; with its idyllic timeless lakeside and traditional village amenities to hand. Guests will find a bakery, pharmacy, post office and a Como-Menaggio bus service all on the doorstep.
The villa is a picturesque 25 minutes’ drive from Como (via the equally fashionable lake resort villages of Carate Urio, Moltrasio and Cernobbio). Fast road links above also lead to the Central Lake resort towns and visitor attractions within 16-25 minutes by car or bus.
Laglio is very well placed for the jet set, being just 52 minutes’ drive from Milan Malpensa, 79 minutes’ drive from Milan Bergamo and 43 minutes’ drive from Lugano Airport.
Hotly regarded as one of the world’s most desirable lake destinations, Lake Como offers a host of leisure pursuits to soak up; from hiking, cycling, boat rental and kayak hire to water sports, golf, seaplane trips, tennis, lake swimming, sailing, extreme outdoor sports and Italian Alp Skiing.
Open plan Living space
• An effortlessly-styled sitting room with lake view balcony
• Furnished with a sumptuous sofa, 2 arm chairs and a baroque-style lounge chair
• Equipped with underfloor heating, air-con and free WIFI access
• Complemented by a large SAT flat screen TV, DVD player and music stereo
• Accompanied by a stylish Kitchen Diner for 6-8
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
• Fitted with a sleek and sophisticated integrated Kitchen
• The luxury Kitchen is equipped with all the must-have appliances, including a cooker hob, oven, microwave, coffee machine, electric kettle and dishwasher
• Complemented by an ambient Dining area for 6-8
• Outside, the villa features an alfresco dining terrace with stunning lake views and BBQ
With 2-3 Double bedrooms and a flexible bedroom with 2 Single beds, groups of 6-8 can easily be accommodated with the spacious and stylish air-conditioned rooms.
• A stunning lake view suite with luxury Double bed and free-standing bath
• Complemented by a luxury En-suite shower with WC
• An equally stylish lake view bedroom with private terrace
• Furnished with a sumptuous Double bed and wardrobe
• Complemented by a luxury En-suite Shower with WC
• A bright and charming bedroom with lake views and romantic beamed ceiling
• Furnished with 2 Single beds and a wardrobe
• A spacious lake view guest bedroom with romantic beamed ceiling
• Features a comfortable modern Double sofa bed, a desk and wardrobe
• Offers a luxury En-suite Shower with WC
Upon request, single adult camp beds and infant cots can also be provided (for an extra cost).
• The luxury Master En-suite comprises of a free-standing bath in the bedroom and an adjoining luxury Shower room with wash basin and WC
• The 2nd Double bedroom is fitted with a luxury En-suite Shower room with wash basin and WC
• An En-suite Shower with wash basin and WC features to the bedroom furnished with the Double Sofa bed
• Accompanied by a shared family bathroom with Shower, wash basin and WC
• A cloakroom WC features to the same floor as the Living room
• Desirable lakeside setting
• Modern boutique-style interior
• Equipped with central heating, toasty underfloor heating and air-conditioning
• Features free WIFI, a large flat screen SAT TV, DVD player and music stereo
• Washer dryer and hairdryer
• Features 48 internal steps
• 8 Sun loungers, a BBQ and alfresco dining set feature to the lake view terrace
• Private parking space
• The lakeside terrace provides a truly romantic setting for enjoying a spot of lake view escapism
• Furnished with an alfresco dining set and BBQ
• Features 8 sun loungers
• The terrace leading off from the 2nd bedroom features 2 chic wicker seats
A private parking space features with this centrally-located villa.
Located along the idyllic lakeside of central Laglio, the villa leads in no time to a selection of authentic village amenities (all within a 5-10 minutes’ walk). For foodie fans, two charming local Italian restaurants are also within easy reach (just a 5 minutes’ stroll away). The peaceful and idyllic lakeside location offers a lovely setting for soaking up the beauty of the lake, as well as for reaching the hustle and bustle of Como city and the nearby western shore highlights.
The famous holiday haunt of George Clooney and other A-list Hollywood stars, the pretty unspoilt village of Laglio offers an attractive lakeside setting along the south western shore of Lake Como. Neighbouring the equally smart villages of Carate Urio and Cernobbio, the picturesque setting offers an exclusive feeling of timeless serenity, Italian decadence and classic holiday romance, away from the touristic Central Lake crowds.
Just 12 minutes’ drive away, guests can enjoy the exclusive Lido and plethora of restaurants, cafes, boutique gift shops and family-friendly facilities on offer in fashionable Cernobbio. The resort town is also home to the famous Villa D’Este Hotel & Golf Club, and the elegant Villa Erba conference centre and society venue.
Approximately 20 minutes’ drive north of Laglio, the famous Central Lake attractions of L’ Isola Comacina, Villa Balbianello and Villa Carlotta can all be explored, whilst the Central Lake ferry service from Cadenabbia invites you to discover the visitor attractions in the famous resorts of Varenna and Bellagio.
Just 25 minutes’ drive/ bus ride away from Laglio, the vibrant lake capital of Como with its tourist attractions, high-street shops, buzzing nightlife and Milan motorway and train links can also be enjoyed.
The surrounding area boasts plenty of leisure activities and experiences to try; from boat and kayak rental to water sports, sea plane trips, tennis, golf, hiking, cycling, cookery lessons, wine tasting, extreme outdoor sports and even Italian Alp skiing.
Ideally-placed for accessible year-round Lake Como holidays, the villa is just 46-52 minutes’ drive away from Lugano and Milan Malpensa and a 79 minutes’ drive from Milan Bergamo Airport.
- Lake View
- Smoking Not Permitted
- Car Not Necessary
- Large Property
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Horse
- Coffee Machine
- Cooker Hob
- DVD Player
- Electric Kettle
- Full Kitchen
- In Town
- Music Stereo
- On Lakeshore
- Outside Dining Area
- Outside Table & Chairs
- Private Parking Space
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Single Villa
- Sun Loungers
- Under Floor Heating
- Very Sunny Position
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Available
Activities & Attractions
Seasonal Weekly Tariffs
|#||Min stay||Start date||End date||Price|
|3 nights||15 Dec 2018||04 Jan 2019||€6500|
|3 nights||05 Jan 2019||26 Apr 2019||€6000|
|3 nights||27 Apr 2019||21 Jun 2019||€6500|
|3 nights||22 Jun 2019||30 Aug 2019||€7500|
|3 nights||31 Aug 2019||11 Oct 2019||€6500|
|3 nights||12 Oct 2019||13 Dec 2019||€5000|
|3 nights||14 Dec 2019||03 Jan 2020||€6500|
|3 nights||04 Jan 2020||24 Apr 2020||€6006|
|3 nights||25 Apr 2020||19 Jun 2020||€6503|
|3 nights||20 Jun 2020||28 Aug 2020||€7504|
|3 nights||29 Aug 2020||09 Oct 2020||€6503|
|3 nights||10 Oct 2020||18 Dec 2020||€5005|
|3 nights||19 Dec 2020||08 Jan 2021||€6503|
|Additional Service Charge: €500 (7 days & less) & €500 (7 days plus)|